JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't worry, he'll be out for another try at it all too soon. Even if he's convicted of a felony and deported.

Bashing some old guy for his watch and wallet when he really didn't have to tells me he isn't going to get any more reasonable either.

Well, if he gets deported and comes back in the winter, we could supply him with a FULL Metal Jacket to "warm him up"! :D

Too funny.... the punk tied on to the wrong old boy......and got his hinder parts in a sling. Good work, guys, thumping him and keeping him cool for the coppers. That's quite the nice shiner they gave him, too. I'll bet that will make quite the great introduction at the Crowbar Hotel when he's transferred over there. IF he makes it. My guess is he IS lacking his green card...... in which case I do hope INS throws him on a slow bus with no AC and transports him all the way back to Mexico. One way ticket. I mean, why feed and house the guy for two years.......

It truly is good to see ordinary citizens rolling up their sleeves and wading into the fray.. even if they were family. A little vigilante justice to warm up the neighbourhood. Good work. (or maybe I should say "bien hecho")

Dang. I've been following this story since it happened and can't find a single suggestion anywhere in any news report that either the perp, the victim, or the people who foiled the robbery were anything but U.S. citizens with Hispanic surnames. I must have missed something.

either the press, and you, missed something, or perhaps some here have made some ungrounded assumptions. Which would be about as unusual an occurence as an armed robber being overpowered by civilians and held for the coppers.

I do rather suspect if the captors had been illegals, they'd have finished off the perp and not waited about for the constable to show..... knowing he'd be wanting ID and all. The perp, that's anyone's bet. But I suspect if his residence status were shaky the press would have made an issue of it. Ohh wait, maybe not......

Interesting..... so, armed robbery (two), assault (two), felon in possession of firearm, and carrying CW with no permit. That, added to his record previous, I hope they forget where the key is for a while. It will be interesting to see what kind of a sentence this guy gets. I would hope they really put it to him, the felon in possession charge. I am assuming since he was on parole he IS a felon.

<<<<OFF TOPIC>>>>

LOL... I live in Woodburn, and its estimated that 60&#37; (that's pretty good odds in Vegas) of the Latino population here is HIGHLY LIKELY to be an illegal alien, so I suppose my perspective is geared towards that a bit. And just for the record to head off any "racist" accusations... my first wife was from Honduras... I brought her up (LEGALLY, and all on my own.. no lawyers, agents, etc.) from when I was pulling duty there in the Army as an enlisted PFC. The girlfriend I had before I met my now current wife was Mexican, and her entire family were all here legally... now I'm married to an Australian woman that I brought over (along with her 3 kids, and again, on my own, no lawyers, etc.) and we were treated like TOTAL CRAP by the immigration authorities during the entire (EXPENSIVE) process... now that they're here (5.5-yrs. later) they don't get (never did) welfare, free medical, free dental, etc. at taxpayers' expense, so I DEFINATELY take an anti-illegal stance because I (we) have played by the (EXPENSIVE) rules. Plus the media almost NEVER reports on immigration status of perpetrators... VIVA RECONQUISTA!!! :winkkiss::D

<<<<BACK ON TOPIC>>>>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads