JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He gave a beautiful booking photo, didn't he! That will be hard to live down, if he ever brags about pistol-whipping an old man in a restroom...................elsullo :s0114:

As one of the vendors at the Flea Mkt said, "It's kinda good that they got him now, because he won't be attacking people no more". I wonder what kind of a sentence the creep will get? Hope its a long time in the Greybar Hotel for picking on a helpless Senior Citizen like me...another good reason for a CHL and to carry.

As one of the vendors at the Flea Mkt said, "It's kinda good that they got him now, because he won't be attacking people no more". I wonder what kind of a sentence the creep will get? Hope its a long time in the Greybar Hotel

Yeah, but it wouldn't surprise me if they arrested the witnesses for roughing the guy up.

...for picking on a helpless Senior Citizen like me...another good reason for a CHL and to carry.

Helpless like you? You ain't if you carry! :s0114: I wouldn't pick on you!:s0155:

I love it! 10 Bucks says he's probably illegal also.It's good to know there is still some people out there who will fight when needed. Good job!

Yeah, but it wouldn't surprise me if they arrested the witnesses for roughing the guy up.
He was resisting arrest and they took his gun away. Besides, it sounds like most of them were Hispanic as well. No racial component. I doubt if a DA could get any convictions if they did haul any of them in.

I love it! 10 Bucks says he's probably illegal also.It's good to know there is still some people out there who will fight when needed. Good job!
I'd bet he was well known in the community and they were sick of his crap.

I like the way the onlookers "detained" him for the police. Looks like they may have bumped into the perp a couple times. :s0114:
Reminds me of the so-called "Good Old Days" of law enforcement. When a particularly deserving arrestee would resist arrest:
Don't (BIFF!) fight me! (BASH!) Relax! (SMACK!) The cuffs will loosen up, they're brand new. Watch your head. (WHAM!)

Yup. I'll bet he's illegal and brought his illegal gun in from mexico. I wonder if 90% of firearms used by illegals who commit crime come from mexico. Too bad mexico doesn't have stricter gun laws.... oh wait. THey already do. Wonder why it's not working?;)

Don't worry, he'll be out for another try at it all too soon. Even if he's convicted of a felony and deported.

Bashing some old guy for his watch and wallet when he really didn't have to tells me he isn't going to get any more reasonable either.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top