JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
If they show up in Oregon armed . It will be a call for more gun control.

Haven't you heard? Salem has a double standard. These people have no choice. They're scared of Donald Trump and have bad hair cuts. You on the other hand are a MAGA hat wearing, Trump loving racist. You can't be trusted with war weapons.

Don't hold your breath for a "guns are not the solution" response from gun grabbers. They are too wound up doing damage control this week from within their ranks.

In Georgia Antifa marched as a counter protest at Stone Mountain. They had NO permit and they came heavily armed. What will happen if they show up armed in Oregon at the next capital rally?

Look at the communist flags, look at the weapons. Communism, born in the US and shipped to Europe. Communism born 20 years before the Germans rose to fight it. Communism killed 60-100 million
people and no Hollywood movies. Communism torn down how many statues and churches? Lenin, Trotsky/Bronstein, Yogodova, Stalin well we all know what you can't do is name the ((())).
Anyways here's the video of fat out of shape Non-permitted March at Stone Mountain.
***Remember*** Nazis and Confederates are the bad guys always, everyday a new revelation about Hitler, everyday a new revelation about a white boogie man. Anybody a revisionist and see through all the lies and bs?
So let them march. Until they do something stupid (which doesn't take long for this group) they still have that right. Nobody is rounding them up and tossing them into prison camps, which is what they ironically scream about. As far as the gun toting hipsters and their K-Mart combat gear, ROFLMAO!
If that crowd is their core of cute little revolutionaries, I would have to hit the snooze button. The second that someone points a barrel back at them they will drop a load in their pants and head for their mommies basements.

One of the questions the OP asked in post #3 was to the effect of : "What if armed Antifa show up at the rally in Salem...?"
So what..?
Go to the rally , be alert , don't start trouble and do what you need to do , to get out of trouble if it starts.

If one group can show up armed and in support of a issue , why can't a different group show up armed and in opposition to the same issue..?
( Granted I do think , that is a recipe for disaster )
And yes , seeing Communist flags and other related trappings is bothersome to me...But still within the framework of the law...if Communist flags are banned , what's next Confederate Flags , maybe the US Flag...?
The Bill of Rights apply to all law abiding US Citizens....Even if I don't agree with their views.

That said...
One must be law abiding here...as in have a permit for your rally , march , protest , etc...
No destroying property and other such crimes...

And to back up 11Charlie...
Lets tread lightly here in this thread...
Andy
Just one exception there Andy, the left has already "banned" Confederate flags. Personally I would like to ban any Communist flag but I respect the Constitution.

One of the wife's kin had nine sons who all died fighting for the Confederacy. Saving Private Ryan was about three. Those lefties taunting the locals at Stone Mountain evidently don't know that emotions run deep in Dixie. Tease the bull - get the horn! We all wonder where the spark will ignite? It won't be in Oregon.

Just one exception there Andy, the left has already "banned" Confederate flags. Personally I would like to ban any Communist flag but I respect the Constitution.
Maybe in some areas...We have a fella out here , who flies the Confederate 1st National very often...and no one bats an eye...
That said...
I will repeat that I am not for the banning of any flag...
Andy

There are a lot of fatties... And what, 4 armed people in that march? The creepy guy with the shotgun looks about ready to pop off at the next guy he sees. What a wholesome event

There are a lot of fatties... And what, 4 armed people in that march? The creepy guy with the shotgun looks about ready to pop off at the next guy he sees. What a wholesome event
I think I identified the guy with the shotgun and head on a swivel. It's Hans Klopek:

hansklopek.jpg

In Georgia Antifa marched as a counter protest at Stone Mountain. They had NO permit and they came heavily armed. What will happen if they show up armed in Oregon at the next capital rally?

Look at the communist flags, look at the weapons. Communism, born in the US and shipped to Europe. Communism born 20 years before the Germans rose to fight it. Communism killed 60-100 million
people and no Hollywood movies. Communism torn down how many statues and churches? Lenin, Trotsky/Bronstein, Yogodova, Stalin well we all know what you can't do is name the ((())).
Anyways here's the video of fat out of shape Non-permitted March at Stone Mountain.
***Remember*** Nazis and Confederates are the bad guys always, everyday a new revelation about Hitler, everyday a new revelation about a white boogie man. Anybody a revisionist and see through all the lies and bs?
"know what you can't do is name the ((()))."

Nice dog whistle. You aint hiding anything and i think most of the patriots on this page don't care to be associated with you as others have mentioned. Enjoy your david duke while we fight tooth and nail for the 2nd amemdment for all americans

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR