JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Not sure, but based on the context of the OP, I'm guessing it's a derogatory term for those that support what some consider "far far right" ideals and politicians.

Well ok then. I support the 2A. That's about it.

Better to be free and lick windows, than a slave and lick boots. :)

But in today's viral climate, it may be a good idea to wipe those surfaces down with some disinfectant first whichever team one bats for.
:s0140:

"Window Licker" is a ugly term for the mentally challenged / disabled / handicapped.
It comes from the supposed habit of licking the school bus windows.

I work everyday with students who have been called this and worse to their faces...
Having to explain to them what this term means , when they ask , is heartbreaking.

It should have no place in our forum as it is very insulting.
Andy

I'm thinkin' the unwritten "celebrate diversity" rule has been violated. Matt Shea is a volatile figure who seems to offend certain elements, but he's a staunch supporter of the 2A, but … ya know … he doesn't check ALL the boxes.

"Window Licker" is a ugly term for the mentally challenged / disabled / handicapped.
It comes from the supposed habit of licking the school bus windows.

And all this time I thought it was just an Aphex Twin song. From the music video for it, I suppose I can see why they called it that.

Learn something new everyday.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews