JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My room mate has a cat, I personally prefer dogs, but the one I want isn't allowed in my apartment complex (exceeds weight limit) so for now it's just the cat.

By the way, what's with cats and soft gun cases? They seem to be attracted to them.

Yep! We are animal people! Here are a few pictures of our new born kittens. Only a few days old.

IMG_2945.jpg
IMG_2943.jpg
IMG_2942.jpg
IMG_2725.jpg

six cats (had seven until about two weeks ago). We had three of our own, then the step daughter died and we "inherited" three more (as well as 2 grandsons, an 8 and 16 year old, now 10 and 18). That made six, then a Japanese Bobtail breeder that we have gotten to know and helped out decided to give us one of her retired CFA Grand Premier cats.
The JBT's are almost like dogs, follow you around, jump into the shower with you and can be taught to retrive toys. They also run agility courses. I've taken him with me to the bus stop, now he waits by the front door, ready to go. They also can be taught to walk on a leash, need to order a harness for him
We just put one of the inherited ones down due to what was probably throat cancer, now the wife is thinking about getting another JBT kitten from the breeder.
We take all of them in the MH when we go.

I am an animal person. Owned cats, dogs, snakes, parrots, lizard, fish, parakeets, cocatiels and some I don't recall. On the issue of cats, I find them to be generally too aloof and self-centered for my liking. I the self-centered one in my house. But during the years I have owned several cats that had dog attitudes. Great animals. Still the smell of waste matter in the litter box unless your diligent. So my answer is it depends on the cat. Had one that would come into the bedroom and hide. About 2 to 3 AM it would need to relieve itself and would meow enough to wake the dead so you could open the door to let it out. After about fifty times he went back to the shelter. It was too much trouble to hunt for the animal before going to bed every night. Plus I'm allergic. Hopefully he found a good home.
rhtwist

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads