JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Absolutely not! I grew up with cats and can't stand them. I'm not cruel to them, but I make it clear to them that I am not cat friendly. I make a loud hisssing noise and they keep their distance or run off and hide.

It's hard to imagine a house without a cat..keeps the mice down, keeps other cats off the property..and they are interesting.

Just having lost a cat, gotta admit I took it hard...my cat embodied alot of qualities that many of the people around me don't. Yes, sometimes an animal is 'worth more' then a human.

It's hard to imagine a house without a cat..keeps the mice down, keeps other cats off the property..and they are interesting.

Just having lost a cat, gotta admit I took it hard...my cat embodied alot of qualities that many of the people around me don't. Yes, sometimes an animal is 'worth more' then a human.

You just described a dog and/or bb gun. BTW: When I had cats, they didn't keep others away, they attracted them. There was at least one of the neighborhood cats coming over all the time because of our cat.

We have two Bengal cats. Kind of like normal cats on crack. :)

Here is Dixie being cute.
View attachment 206819

Here is Cita being cute.
4-15-10161.jpg

I had a cat many years ago but cannot stand them now!!!
There are so many in the neighbor running free and crapping where ever they want. I do not like pet droppings in my garden, under my boat or my flower beds!!
The dang things urinate on my front door and my back patio sliding door!!
Wish there was cat police like there is dog police!!

Yes I'm kind of irritated about the whole thing, SORRY

I think they're pretty cool, I've always had cats around growing up. Lots of good memories.

This is one of our current cats, an Abyssinian/tabby mix, a real handful:

34hxdeo.jpg

The glowing Vader-cat eyes are pretty cool, IMO. :D

I have three cat, Precious (after Silence of the Lambs) Wanderlei (after Wanderlei Silva) and Travis (after Travis Pastrana) and a dog Lucy. I like them all. What I don't like are small yappy dogs, I have no use for a small dog.

To quote Tom Baugh, (starvingthemonkeys.com) the reason he likes cats: " You won't ever see those pure individualists running around in packs to get something for nothing or begging for charity. Ever so clever, aren't they?"

I have had both while I was growing up.

We always had a good relationship with our cats and our dogs.

Just couldn't get the cats to go on car rides. Scared the **** out of them.

I love all animals, right now I have two female Rats! They are hilarious and extremely clean. I let them run wild and they're litter box trained. Just like squirells but a little different tail. I'll take a few pics to show you.

I'm an animal lover. Some people don't love others, including critters, many of these types have dogs because their pack instinct makes them accept abuse. Cats, deer, raccoons and other animals will accept you living in the same area if you respect them.

Course I still hunt wild game but someone has to kill the meat that I eat.

I didn't always repsect animals but one particularly intellegent cat that was left over after the divorce one day looked at me with an expression that said 'Come on, you know that I wouldn't poop on the floor'. I knew he was right so I opened the door and let him back into the house, shot the other cat, dropped all of the rules that I had for him and let him do whatever he wanted and he never got into trouble. He lived untill he was 15 and he's buried in the front yard. That was George, best cat ever. He taught me to respect animals. A couple of years later I rescued three adult cats with three completely different personalities, one was even feral, but they all love living here and have worked out a sort of dé·tente with each other. George taught me well.

I'm an animal lover. Some people don't love others, including critters, many of these types have dogs because their pack instinct makes them accept abuse. Cats, deer, raccoons and other animals will accept you living in the same area if you respect them.

Course I still hunt wild game but someone has to kill the meat that I eat.

I didn't always repsect animals but one particularly intellegent cat that was left over after the divorce one day looked at me with an expression that said 'Come on, you know that I wouldn't poop on the floor'. I knew he was right so I opened the door and let him back into the house, shot the other cat, dropped all of the rules that I had for him and let him do whatever he wanted and he never got into trouble. He lived untill he was 15 and he's buried in the front yard. That was George, best cat ever. He taught me to respect animals. A couple of years later I rescued three adult cats with three completely different personalities, one was even feral, but they all love living here and have worked out a sort of dé·tente with each other. George taught me well.

Wait a second, did you just say you shot one of your cats? :huh:

What's up with everyone shooting their cat's, first eldbillbo and now you, jeez, just do the humane thing and throw them out of the car on the freeway like everyone else so a redneck can pick them up and have them for dinner, and complete the circle of life.
lol just kidding, but seriously, why does everyone here shoot their cats?

Yeah that little bas@#%d pooped on the floor right in front of the TV while I was in the room instead of going out the cat door. I looked up and said 'what's that there on the floor?' I lost my head and...um...dead cat.

I said that I didn't always respect animals and it didn't come to me like a bolt from the blue. The understanding that thier actions are them trying to communicate something to me took a while to set in.

Looking back I guess he was telling me that he wanted a litter box. Well I didn't immediatly understand and gave him a pile of dirt to lay in instead.

If you do like cats, then check this site out, you wont get anything done the rest of the day.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Haha. My wife and I love that site. Some really funny pics. :s0114: We have 3 dogs now and no cats, but some cats can be pretty cool, except for the one cat we had. Meanest cat west of the Mississippi. Tolerated my wife and didn't like me at all. I like cats, just not the one I had.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top