JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please don't tell me that is available with a threaded barrel. I'm not even going to Google it!
No the MTR doesn't have a threaded barrel. They did carry a threaded match chamber barrel online but I haven't seen it in years.

For me it comes down to how bad I want something Vs. How much effort I want to put into the deal. A fair deal 10 mins away from me will garner more interest than a used gun for $50.00 off MSRP 100 miles away.

Oppressions, regulation, unwarranted added financial burdens that have plenty of cause but no safety effect, has wiped the buy / sell, enthusiasm clean out of my soul. Only "play with" is left, though from dwindling places to do that, even this is being squashed fast.
Of partial concession, was 3/4ths of my life had been relatively unfettered allowing me to squirrel away enough stuff to keep me tinkering and shooting the rest of my life.
Much of the view of society from my window has dimmed considerably from the constant and never ending degradation of freedoms, morals, ethics, honesty, and even modesty. I cannot fathom the mind boggling quantity of folks that seem to thrive on social and political anarchy.

Very few buyers due to the economy and already purchasing a butt load of guns, the majority of listings are not realistic on price as well.

Do the math.

And then you've got too many trying to get full retail for their stuff.
Yep I see that most of the time. Often it's 120%-200% of retail for a used gun. Who the hell would pay more for a used gun than new? Makes no sense.

Fe $462 shotgun guy is selling for $800. $999 mke mp5 clone guy was trying to sell for $1900.

Yep I see that most of the time. Often it's 120%-200% of retail for a used gun. Who the hell would pay more for a used gun than new? Makes no sense.

Fe $462 shotgun guy is selling for $800. $999 mke mp5 clone guy was trying to sell for $1900.
The ones that really crack me up are trying to get full or near price for their lame AR builds and go through the effort to type a novel with prices of everything they paid.

I don't mind shipping. It's just there's a variety of different money transfer apps. And everyone has a different one. I have 2 (cash app and venmo) and I feel I do not need to get zelle or anything else, because I don't want to be linked to a million different things. Or keep track of more. On top of all the potential scamming on both ends that have been going around.

I've also noticed, people asking 50% of the FTF price (which, I feel my prices are fair. And many will vouch, if my prices are too high and share links, I will edit price) and they want me to pay for shipping. Instead of laying into them, I save my energy and tell them, "No Shipping."

(1)Transfers are a pain in the dick, I am not buying something if I can't take it home with me then and there, especially with everything up in there air with when things will go into effect.

(2)Economy sucks, spending $200 more per month on groceries and everything else. I was spending $150-175/mo on animal feed, now that is well over $250, gas is back up... Doesn't leave a lot of fun money.

(3)People have become really hard to deal with.

(4)I am getting bored and loosing interest.

Yes they are and it sucks because I am sitting on a pile of cash waiting on stuff to pop up.
Scrooge Mcduck Trump GIF

I live in the southern most place in Oregon! The classifieds have always been more of a entertainment value for me. So few people are willing to ship that it makes it almost moot to visit them anymore. I have no problem shipping but most others do for some reason.

I live in the southern most place in Oregon! The classifieds have always been more of a entertainment value for me. So few people are willing to ship that it makes it almost moot to visit them anymore. I have no problem shipping but most others do for some reason.
I say no shipping, but I'll ship to members with high feedback ratings.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top