JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is another video Flopsweat, showing how far away the officer was when he fired. It does not look like it is more than 30 yards max to me. However, the officer did only have iron sights on his AR-15. No optical sight of any kind was installed.

Here is a link to this 2nd video:

Video shows police with guns drawn moments before North Miami shooting (http://www.local10.com/news/exculsive-video-shows-police-with-guns-drawn-moments-before-north-miami-shooting)

Thanks for the link.

Looks like he had the rifle braced against a car hood. Give me 15 minutes and I can teach any 10 year old to shoot a 6 inch group from 30 yards with iron sites from a bench. Usually they do a lot better than that. I've only taught a few hundred kids to shoot. I suppose there could be one out there who can't do it, but I haven't met him or her.

Thanks for the link.

Looks like he had the rifle braced against a car hood. Give me 15 minutes and I can teach any 10 year old to shoot a 6 inch group from 30 yards with iron sites from a bench. Usually they do a lot better than that. I've only taught a few hundred kids to shoot. I suppose there could be one out there who can't do it, but I haven't met him or her.

Ummmmm, we have now.:rolleyes:

Brutus out

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews