JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have noticed a lot of AR pistol (short barreled) uppers and AR pistols showing up in classifieds.

I posted mine before this nonsense, I had originally planned on making an SBR but I lost interest, then I ho-hummed around too long before posting it for sale. If a ban is loomimg before it sells I will pull the add and do the form 1, though I could use the cash more than a SBR at the moment.

It seems I have attracted critics from the left. So, when Biden and Harris take over, are all of you planning on throwing in the towel? Harris has said that when she becomes president, she will outlaw all "assault weapons" one feature at a time the same way Trump outlawed bump stocks. How many of you are going to register and pay $200 per high capacity magazine? Are you ready to cut the flash suppressor off your rifle? Will you stand in a line and surrender your Liberty teeth?
Look at California.

Even the brace prices are dipping a little. This comment was written under this sale post at r/gundeals:

"Are all of these going on sale because of the ATF decision? I've seen a lot more of them and rifle-caliber pistols coming up than I had in the previous 5 ronavirus months."

Even the brace prices are dipping a little. This comment was written under this sale post at r/gundeals:

"Are all of these going on sale because of the ATF decision? I've seen a lot more of them and rifle-caliber pistols coming up than I had in the previous 5 ronavirus months."

On one hand, its great that pistol brace prices are going down... since it makes very little sense for them to be within $40-60 of a NFA Tax stamp :rolleyes: on the other hand.... it kind of proves assertions that most people would prefer to remain law abiding and not risk becoming felons overnight :confused:

On one hand, its great that pistol brace prices are going down... since it makes very little sense for them to be within $40-60 of a NFA Tax stamp :rolleyes: on the other hand.... it kind of proves assertions that most people would prefer to remain law abiding and not risk becoming felons overnight :confused:
I am going to mount mine on my gear shifter. :D

20201014_103517.jpg

$200 for a stamp isn't what it used to be. It used to be a car when the NRA started. Now it's just about any gun accessory or an ugly craigslist hooker for an hour.

At the point that government confiscates firearms, you sound like you would favor standing in line to surrender your weapons. Some group needs to make a stand and from what I hear, the ATF is being challenged in court. I will donate time and money though the brace issue does not affect me personally at this time.

At the point that government confiscates firearms, you sound like you would favor standing in line to surrender your weapons. Some group needs to make a stand and from what I hear, the ATF is being challenged in court. I will donate time and money though the brace issue does not affect me personally at this time.
For the sake of the argument, I am not advocating breaking laws. Civil disobedience, sure. And again, I am not saying that I will bend my knee.

I suppose if the NFA make all AR pistols require a tax stamp they should make is an easy process. Worst case I can remove my barrel and gas tube and cut the barrel in quarters and put it the garbage. My lower receiver was marked as "other" by my FFL so I can used to make another rifle.

I can then buy another 16" barrel take off the pistol brace and use a standard buffer tube and stock. I also need to buy a longer rail guard but flip up battle sights QD attachment, etc. I can reuse.

It also proves what happens when there is no accountability in Washington: We cease to be a government of, by and for the people and become a people of, by and for the government.

For the sake of the argument, I am not advocating breaking laws. Civil disobedience, sure. And again, I am not saying that I will bend my knee.

You misunderstood me. I thought you advocated a slavish acceptance of any law on the books. I usually have to be long winded, but let's look at this realistically:

The people who own bump stocks and Honey Badger pistols are in a screwed up situation. They can forfeit their Rights and comply. They will be mistreated because there is no provision to give them just compensation for their weapons / parts. If they resist unconstitutional authority, they will be arrested and tried in court. Meanwhile, the gun owners sit on the sidelines and say go along to get along. And when someone does stand up to tyranny, the majority of gun owners say "well that guy's fight is over" and that individual is effectively thrown under the bus.

Maybe we throw a few dollars at the NRA, don't have a clue as to what they're doing (if anything) and then learn the leadership of the biggest gun Rights lobby (sic) has officials blowing money like a drunk sailor in a brothel on a Friday night. So, we're wondering where our money really went. You and I cannot say what we would do if faced with the decision as that might be construed as conspiracy to commit a crime, so here we are. What I'm telling everyone is that between the ballot box and the bullet box are strategies we can employ and options we can pursue. IF we forfeit our Rights, we cannot later argue them in court. So, what do you do? Before another feature is put on the chopping block - which WILL happen if Biden is elected (and ultimately will as there will be future elections) we should have some serious conversations about strategies, options, etc.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top