JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since the ATF is seemingly making up the rules as they go along, do you think bullpups will be on their list anytime soon? Sure they meet all the legal standards but so did bump stocks and FRT triggers. The bullpups allow for an easier to conceal firearm which it what the minimum barrel length rules were trying to restrict.

Bullpups specifically? Probably not.
Sadly, I suspect that once the AFT is successful in "testing the water" with the pointedly targeted actions they're currently pursuing, they're going to be ordered to broaden they're scope to include whole classes of firearms. Particularly, semiautomatic firearms, as in "Mr and Mrs America, turn them all in."

:mad: :( :mad: :(

I'll tell you straight up an AR broken in half "conceals" way better than my x95. BUT it's also just a tick longer than my 7.5" AR pistol so in a way, I don't have a hard time envisioning them trying it. It's a damn small package with carbine ballistics and that's exactly why I bought it

Also, can someone explain "AFT" to me? Been seeing it all over the internet so it can't be a typo

I'll tell you straight up an AR broken in half "conceals" way better than my x95. BUT it's also just a tick longer than my 7.5" AR pistol so in a way, I don't have a hard time envisioning them trying it. It's a damn small package with carbine ballistics and that's exactly why I bought it

Also, can someone explain "AFT" to me? Been seeing it all over the internet so it can't be a typo
Recently, Dementia Joe kept saying it when refering to the BATFeces department. We are mocking the Sock-Puppet-In- Chief.

Joe

Sadly, I suspect that once the AFT is successful in "testing the water" with the pointedly targeted actions they're currently pursuing, they're going to be ordered to broaden they're scope to include whole classes of firearms. Particularly, semiautomatic firearms, as in "Mr and Mrs America, turn them all in."

Every State needs a Second Amendment Sanctuary law

hand them in? Where will they get the manpower and the resources to confiscate multiple millions of guns? The military is quizzed all the time, and the majority of servicemen said they would REFUSE any direct order to confiscate citizens guns......Quit believing this schit spewed by left wing hating morons....the Dems "pay lip service" to wanting gun control, but know it is political suicide to do so, so nothing happens...nothing happened during 8 years if Obama, and it certainly wont happen now....now, if we could just stop all these right wing nut bag conspiracy theorists from walking into malls, churches.schools, etc and killing 10-50 people, you wouldn' be seeing guns portrayed negatively in the news so damn much....

A LOT depends on optics here. If one happens to be used in some "mass shooting" that gets lot of attention? You know some law makers will race to a camera to show one off and say "no one needs this". Then the feds may well start in on them. It of course depends on what time of the year it is too. If it gets close to an election? Less likely they want to tick a lot of people off. If they wanted to go after them you know a LOT of gun owners would say "I don't have one of those so I don't care." :s0054:

Did someone answer you? Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms as in BATF Bureau of...

I always thought it meant that someone was throwing a great party but I never found one. :)

That is what their "boss" calls them...
...so that's what I'll them.
The gaffs were funny at first. Now they make me cringe. That this is in charge? That one of him getting lost on the grounds and following the Agent like a lost kid was really bad. You can see the poor Agents who try to steer him to where he is going are just lost. Behind closed doors they must be laughing up their sleeve at the senile old man they have to babysit.

hand them in? Where will they get the manpower and the resources to confiscate multiple millions of guns? The military is quizzed all the time, and the majority of servicemen said they would REFUSE any direct order to confiscate citizens guns......Quit believing this schit spewed by left wing hating morons....the Dems "pay lip service" to wanting gun control, but know it is political suicide to do so, so nothing happens...nothing happened during 8 years if Obama, and it certainly wont happen now....now, if we could just stop all these right wing nut bag conspiracy theorists from walking into malls, churches.schools, etc and killing 10-50 people, you wouldn' be seeing guns portrayed negatively in the news so damn much....
You mean like when SB941 passed as "emergency" bill without voter input.. or when the safe storage law just recently passed along with making it possible for more places to be "gun free zones" without CHL preemption? Or like when the Justice Dept looked at bump stocks and agreed with the ATF that they were machine guns? Or when the ATF tried to backpedal on their own "determination" on pistol braces and the like, and are now "proposing" an arbritary set of things that may make an AOW/SBR? And like the recently proposed bill title to put all semiauto rifles with the capacity to use detachable magazines into the NFA?

And... have any Oregon State legislators been voted out for introducing bill after bill to out-Cali Cali with bans and mictoatamping and 3d print bans?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top