JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
I am abandoning some of my .22 projects

low use to possibly no use 14.5" Spikes tactical dedicated .22 barrel will need a flash proper length flash hider pinned for NFA compliance perfect for a LW build comes with collar that will will work with CMMG style conversions. If you purchased a drop in kit just pop out the chamber adaptor and pop in the collar to use on a dedicated .22 barrel $90

16" M4 profile SOCOMish barrel with collar that will will work with CMMG style conversions. If you purchased a drop in kit just pop out the chamber adaptor and pop in the collar to use on a dedicated .22 barrel I put the FSB back on with barrel nut and delta ring assembly (not pictured) $165

Spikes tactical .22 Ar15 pistol conversion barrel 5.5" with chamber collar $100 lightly used If you purchased a drop in kit just pop out the chamber adaptor and pop in the collar to use on a dedicated .22 barrel $80

AGP Arms AR-15 Folding Stock
Push button side folding stock for use on .22LR AR-15 type rifles. This complete kit includes everything you need to attach our folding stock to any standard AR lower. The stock features a removable end cap that allows for storage in the tube section. You are able to store your proper paperwork, cleaning kit, batteries, etc in this section. The kit comes complete with the stock and hinge and all the billet adapters to mate with your lower receiver, anti-rotation plug, and forward assist plug. new using this stock the biggest plus about this stock is that conversion kit will not move like it can when using a Ar15 buffer tube with spring and buffer $90

Spikes stripped flat top receiver $75

Please note sometimes these barrels can be ammo sensitive especially when new. I have found that CCI meateater ammo works the best and Remington golden bullets not so well but I have also found after 100s or rounds fired they improve and they vary.

Other assembly parts are available for sale

Cash or trade only.

3 20220626_164748_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top