JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all I'm getting ready for a hunt in a couple day's & was curious if anyone has any leads on where I'd find a 5rd sr25 pattern magazine if there even made. or a round limiter. Like the -5 I could use in a 10rd I'd assume curts,nw armory,sportsmans. The usual suspects.
Thanks

Hey all I'm getting ready for a hunt in a couple day's & was curious if anyone has any leads on where I'd find a 5rd sr25 pattern magazine if there even made. or a round limiter. Like the -5 I could use in a 10rd I'd assume curts,nw armory,sportsmans. The usual suspects.
Thanks
i buy the 10rnd and -5 from cabelas in tualatin. i think the LR308 and SR25 use the same PMags.

limiters come in 2 or 3 packs so might as well buy the same amount of mags. they usually gottem in stock

Thank you everyone for the info I ended up going to curts they had the metal gi type for 25. Just an fyi I also had to switch out my mag catch( dpms lpk if I recall) with a brownells mag catch out of an ar15 lpk I had on hand the dpms mag catch didn't protrude enough in the mag well. but rifle is sighted in & my 5rd works flawlessly I'm ready to go hunt.
Thanks again everyone

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads