JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all I'm getting ready for a hunt in a couple day's & was curious if anyone has any leads on where I'd find a 5rd sr25 pattern magazine if there even made. or a round limiter. Like the -5 I could use in a 10rd I'd assume curts,nw armory,sportsmans. The usual suspects.
Thanks

Hey all I'm getting ready for a hunt in a couple day's & was curious if anyone has any leads on where I'd find a 5rd sr25 pattern magazine if there even made. or a round limiter. Like the -5 I could use in a 10rd I'd assume curts,nw armory,sportsmans. The usual suspects.
Thanks
i buy the 10rnd and -5 from cabelas in tualatin. i think the LR308 and SR25 use the same PMags.

limiters come in 2 or 3 packs so might as well buy the same amount of mags. they usually gottem in stock

Thank you everyone for the info I ended up going to curts they had the metal gi type for 25. Just an fyi I also had to switch out my mag catch( dpms lpk if I recall) with a brownells mag catch out of an ar15 lpk I had on hand the dpms mag catch didn't protrude enough in the mag well. but rifle is sighted in & my 5rd works flawlessly I'm ready to go hunt.
Thanks again everyone

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top