JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hilarious!
I would chose an AK based variant like a Galil or Valmet. New AKs are far more accurate then perceived as long as they have proper sights.

ARs are OK, if you like poodle shooters but the 16" barrel really eats away at velocity which is the only thing the 556 has going for it. The US continues to use them because they are cheap to produce.
The new Mini-30 is a good platform

Personal opinion....I think more 5.56 ammo will be around. I do like the AR accuracy. That said my Simonov will be handy for foraging if I bug in.

Brutus out

Out the door in a big hurry......evil black and OD bang stick.
What works for you, is what you should go with.

No, no, no... everyone KNOWS that a good Star Wars E-11 blaster (carried by Stormtroopers) is the bee's knees!! :D
well that's if you don't posses the upper body strength to wield a Bowcaser ! I'm telling you that Bowcasers are simple mechanisms that can be equally at home on subzero Hoth or the swamps of Dagobah.....and sand, forget about it......that's why Tusken Raiders constantly kick the bubblegum out of Storm Troopers

AR just on ammo availability. How good a weapon system works as intended is up to the operator if he bought a quality product to begin with.

It's never a dead horse to the new guys....:D:p

Ok, I can see myself now.

SHTF!:(:(

Go to grab my guns!:cool::cool:;)

AR or AK.............I don't know!:confused:

Glock or 1911........AHHHHH, I don't know!:confused:

AR or AK.....AR or AK.........AR or AK.:confused:

Plastic or steel.......Plastic or steel..........:confused:

OUCH!!!!!:mad::mad:

I couldn't figger it out quickly enough, and I got shot............:(

I seem to remember an NRA article about Katrina more than a few years back. One of the pictures was of a person who decided to a bug-in during the immediate aftermath. He was looking out of his window and had an AR in hand and an AK slung over his shoulder.

Keith

Ok, I can see myself now.

SHTF!:(:(

Go to grab my guns!:cool::cool:;)

AR or AK.............I don't know!:confused:

Glock or 1911........AHHHHH, I don't know!:confused:

AR or AK.....AR or AK.........AR or AK.:confused:

Plastic or steel.......Plastic or steel..........:confused:

OUCH!!!!!:mad::mad:

I couldn't figger it out quickly enough, and I got shot............:(
And just when you decide AK!!!!

Then the stick in the spokes happens...because now you must choose between the AK47 & Ak74!!
:D

20150422_081657.jpg

Get this, when you want to go back to 556, 300 BO, 9mm, and 22lr you can do it in a heart beat.
20150412_110210-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads