JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Special Weapon Inc, AR47 great with suppressor. If you ever free on Sunday we can hang out for you to try it.
I also have Rock River Arms LAR47 is the same concept with this but it very picky on magazine. The AR47 use everything including drum :)

There is no "versus" because they both do the job. AR is as durable as an AK. AK is as accurate as an AR.

Now, some will debate that like auto mechanics, the brand of tools used determines the quality of the repair project. 95 percent of the people who own these guns will take them to the 100 percent level of performance nor will they subject these weapons to situations requiring 100 percent performance under combat conditions (i.e. dropped and submerged in mud, 1000's of rounds fired between cleanings, minimal to no maintenance, dropped off a mountainside or out of a helicopter)

I tell everyone that asks this question to worry less about the equipment. Be the critical moving part on ALL of your chosen weapons systems. :cool:

AK is as accurate as an AR.
now your reaching lol....a good way to judge that is to tally up competition victories....service rifle, 3 gun , etc.
I can save some time by telling you there aren't any, even in short range competitions. Some service rifle comps your lucky if an AK will even shoot as far as they are grouping AR's, with irons

AR and AK is the way to go.

IMG_0010_zps4vd6blfa.jpg

now your reaching lol....a good way to judge that is to tally up competition victories....service rifle, 3 gun , etc.
I can save some time by telling you there aren't any, even in short range competitions. Some service rifle comps your lucky if an AK will even shoot as far as they are grouping AR's, with irons

Give the Al Qaeda in Iraq AR-15s and give The Marines of Anbar and Fallujah AK-47s and tell me what the key moving part in that weapon system is that ensures victory or defeat through the use of the fundamentals of marksmanship and training.

The inherent marksmanship of any weapon is determined by the application of the inherent marksmanship of the operator.

Give the Al Qaeda in Iraq AR-15s and give The Marines of Anbar and Fallujah AK-47s and tell me what the key moving part in that weapon system is that ensures victory or defeat through the use of the fundamentals of marksmanship and training.

The inherent marksmanship of any weapon is determined by the application of the inherent marksmanship of the operator.
that would be tactics and training, not weapon platform....don't care how you cut it AK isn't even in the same league as an AR in range, accuracy or manual of arms

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top