JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or you could just buy a linear comp.

On a short barrel rifle or pistol anything but a linear comp is useless to me.

I have a kaw valley linear comp on my ar pistol and my ar10 16" and they work great. I see no reason to buy all the junk.

The VG6 is about $85 and the blast director is about $80.
Total $165 plus poss shipping

Kaw valley comp from Joe Bobs $45 plus shipping

Main reason of my posting, I stumbled on the video while researching the Lantac Dragon and VG6 muzzle devices. "I" don't have a desire for a blast diverter. With an AR pistol/SBR, muzzle rise is my only concern. The thread on forwarder, maybe an option for others. Figured I'd post it up.

Reviews for brakes, comps, and the like, they come full circle back to the two I mention above, as being most effective reducing recoil and muzzle rise. The fire breathing beast is being tamed. I figured I'd get both I mentioned earlier and try them on my 11.5" barrelled beast. The loser, which will not be by much, will go on another build.

This video illustrates perfectly the kind of people who have very recently become interested in firearms by those who have more money than sense, or experience. See also: Recoil magazine. I couldn't get past his silly hat, or him canting the gun towards the camera like it had offset sights, but it didn't...

"All of the concussive forces that are coming out of the top are coming back at you." Uh... What?

This video illustrates perfectly the kind of people who have very recently become interested in firearms by those who have more money than sense, or experience. See also: Recoil magazine. I couldn't get past his silly hat, or him canting the gun towards the camera like it had offset sights, but it didn't...

"All of the concussive forces that are coming out of the top are coming back at you." Uh... What?
To each their own, right.

Or you could just buy a linear comp.

On a short barrel rifle or pistol anything but a linear comp is useless to me.

I have a kaw valley linear comp on my ar pistol and my ar10 16" and they work great. I see no reason to buy all the junk.

The VG6 is about $85 and the blast director is about $80.
Total $165 plus poss shipping

Kaw valley comp from Joe Bobs $45 plus shipping
I don't even like the style comp from the video on an AR rifle. There is already so little recoil that it's not worth it to me to make the gun louder to me and way louder to anyone next to me.

He's getting ready for SHOT Show. :rolleyes: Is he going to be selling beef jerky and Beanie Babies?

i have a $17 amazon 3 port brake(looks a lot like a miculek brake) on my 10" 300blk pistol. works awesome. i wear hearing protection when i shoot so i dont mind how loud it makes it. it does what i need it to do. i bought it because this will soon host a suppressor and didnt wanna spend much on a muzzle device.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top