JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1592496728059.jpeg

Can't find the other video where a bunch of guys built them in other calibers.

One in something big like 458 and such would be pretty fun.

Re: Solo 300 Prototype. :eek:

OK. So you can do it. :rolleyes:

But why? o_O

Quite with a can, or ultralight compact backpacking gun. Can slap an adapter and one of those tiny folding braces. Even a buffer tube and tailhook brace with no buffer or spring and half the carrier would be nice and light.

I would probably keep the buffer and spring, but gut the buffer to make it lighter and clip some coils off the buffer spring to make it easier to cycle. It would just be nice to have some pressure keeping the bolt closed for when your CH catches on something.

I am heading off to cabin this weekend and would like to test out firing a cartridge out of AR upper only (no lower). If this worked, would I have made an "other firearm" or would it be an AOW?

Last Edited:
I am heading off to cabin this weekend and would like to test out firing a cartridge out of AR upper only (no lower). If this worked, would I have made an "other firearm" or would it be an AOW?
If you take a hammer and whack the firing pin with the bolt in place and a round in the chamber of a barrel without any other parts, is it a gun?

If you take a hammer and whack the firing pin with the bolt in place and a round in the chamber of a barrel without any other parts, is it a gun?
The term "any other weapon" means any weapon or device capable of being concealed on the person from which a shot can be discharged through the energy of an explosive....

It doesn't really address how the shot is to be triggered.

The term "any other weapon" means any weapon or device capable of being concealed on the person from which a shot can be discharged through the energy of an explosive....

It doesn't really address how the shot is to be triggered.
Well whatever you do, just don't post it on the web.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top