JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All this work to create something that was already perfected back in '77!
No, it was 2007!

f874329-download-planet-terror-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

planet-terror_3625873.jpg

EDIT: Had a reversed image in there somehow. It was on her left leg, not right.

Last Edited:
My main question is why? Honest question, trying to understand what if any benefit this would give you? I'm all for trying new things with guns - that's how innovation happens - but I'm just not seeing the reason behind this one.

Dita Von Teese was married to Marilyn Manson, and is a millionnaire, if not a billionnaire. Lindsay Usich is the current wife of his, and she's apparently a high end fashion model :rolleyes: never assume value based on Marilyn Manson himself :p
That dude almost tanked his half of the " twins of evil " show at the moda center. Rob Zombie was awesome.

My main question is why? Honest question, trying to understand what if any benefit this would give you? I'm all for trying new things with guns - that's how innovation happens - but I'm just not seeing the reason behind this one.
The idea seems to be that "if the second vertical grip isn't under the barrel, is it safe from ATF calling it an AOW?" Short answer, nope based purely on the fact that its got two vertical grips on a pistol if under 26 OAL . :rolleyes:

If you like making the leverage of holding the rifle 50% worse, that's a great idea.

As much as I hate California compliant random AR pieces, this idea is worse than that.

Edit: I think I get it actually, this will be put against the shoulder but because it is a grip it will not be counted as a arm brace or a stock… haha

Would this be legal if i drilled and tapped a screw into the lower rear flat surface on a standard carbine buffer tube for my 10.5" 300 blk pistol?

View attachment 1131022
Ignore the naysayers.

Adding the 2nd grip will likely be considered as a firearm designed to be held with two hands. That would mean it's no longer a pistol. You would want the OAL length of the firearm to be over 26 inches. If the OAL is under 26" you might be creating an AOW.

1) My guess (not advice): It's still a two-handed design so it's either an AOW or a Firearm or soon to quite possibly be an SBR if it's not already. It's definitely not a pistol AFAICT so putting an upper on it would probably be a bad idea.

2) I know you didn't ask this out loud but yes, it looks retarded.
I agree about your statement… pistol is for shooting with one hand according to the government.

Buttstock with a rifled bore? RIFLE. Buttstock with a smooth bore? SHOTGUN. Designed to be fired with one hand? PISTOL. Not in one of those categories? AOW.

And remember, once a rifle or a shotgun, always a rifle or a shotgun.* Meaning you can't turn your AR15 rifle into a pistol (no stock) with a short barrel (less than 16″ long). You will need to register it as SBR, whether or not it has a stock or not.

*Pistols that started life as a pistol, can be turned into a rifle and back to a pistol as long as the rules of the NFA are followed

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top