JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Would this be legal if i drilled and tapped a screw into the lower rear flat surface on a standard carbine buffer tube for my 10.5" 300 blk pistol?

20220213_145707.jpg

What would this accomplish? Moving the center of gravity all the way to the rear will just make it harder to handle from any position.

NWFA is becoming the "hold my beer and watch this" of firearm forums. Not a good thing in my eyes.

I don't use alcohol or drugs.
It's a 0% 3d printed lower too!!
Maybe you should start.

What would this accomplish? Moving the center of gravity all the way to the rear will just make it harder to handle from any position.

NWFA is becoming the "hold my beer and watch this" of firearm forums. Not a good thing in my eyes.
Don't worry, there's no way in hell I'm handing you my beer.

1) My guess (not advice): It's still a two-handed design so it's either an AOW or a Firearm or soon to quite possibly be an SBR if it's not already. It's definitely not a pistol AFAICT so putting an upper on it would probably be a bad idea.

2) I know you didn't ask this out loud but yes, it looks retarded.

1) My guess (not advice): It's still a two-handed design so it's either an AOW or a Firearm or soon to quite possibly be an SBR if it's not already. It's definitely not a pistol AFAICT so putting an upper on it would probably be a bad idea.
Well if its under 26" OAL even with the 10.5" barrel, it'd be considered "concealable" and thus could well be possibly thrown into AOW status. If the guy puts a 16" barreled upper, its gonna be just a firearm/rifle and there's no grey area there, unless he builds the lower into a pistol (that pesky "once a rifle, always a rifle/once a shotgun, always a shotgun" thing, but "once a pistol, can go to rifle and back if not being a dick and making a SBR" )

2) I know you didn't ask this out loud but yes, it looks retarded.
Full agreement there.

Picatinny rail mounted to the Ulna?
Depends on how the limb's amputated. If at the wrist, that could be a good place for a socket joint to connect to the firearm. If at the elbow, might be a place for buffer tube support rail or some such. Can't be fixed onto the firearm but can just support via the buffer tube which slides onto the rail in front of elbow. A more high tech version of the original arm brace designs. Although, that greatly depends on which side got amputated...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top