JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went to curts the other day and he has 2 Ar options a black one for 580ish and a tan one for 689 with magpul furniture... Ive heard great things about his build and shop, but was wondering if their is a better option for that price? :confused:
Thank you!

Prolly need some more details. Sport/slickside? Brand, sights, etc? You can build a pretty sweet AR with top shelf parts right now for 700 (or maybe a tad more) if you look for deals.

Prolly need some more details. Sport/slickside? Brand, sights, etc? You can build a pretty sweet AR with top shelf parts right now for 700 (or maybe a tad more) if you look for deals.

+1 on needing more details, but this is good advice.

What exactly are you looking for in a rifle besides price? It should be easy enough for you to put together a quality AR for around $700-800 basically outfitted.

If you are wanting a fully mil-spec ar15 that will probably be difficult for $700. I am assuming this is not a requirement due to the budget you stated. Not that mil-spec is the be all end all or anything.

I have never heard of curts but would be interested to know the parts used in his build as that is a pretty low price.

Your good to go with anything that Curt builds. If you have any issues down the line, he'll take care of you.

Could you source all the parts yourself for about the same price? Probably. Do you want to? Do you then want to build your own, and have the tools/ expertice to do so?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top