JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can type in your zip code or city and state (don't forget the comma i.e. Portland, OR) and it will give you the air quality index where you're at.

Over 150 is considered unhealthy for EVERYONE.
Over 300 is considered HAZARDOUS to EVERYONE.

Currently at my office its at 281.
Salem is at 501. OFF THE CHARTS!! :(

Stay safe everyone. Feel free to post your area and AQI here.

I did not need a checker to tell me this... I just had to step out side and see ash falling / the sky going clear, to overcast shades of red then yellow. Course the distinct smell of burning was a tip off as well.

I did not need a checker to tell me this... I just had to step out side and see ash falling / the sky going clear, to overcast shades of red then yellow. Course the distinct smell of burning was a tip off as well.

Then don't use it. I thought some find find it useful, especially those that may be trying to travel to other areas.

I won't... just opining that one can physically observe the air quality is poor at present.

Of course. We all can. The checker just gives some perspective as to how bad it actually is.

"Damn it's hot outside!"
"How hot?"

---checks thermometer----

"98 damn degrees!"

You know, that kind of thing.

im in salem. we are "beyond index" :confused:

53D4C03C-80B3-4CC8-A2E6-719C078E59FF.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR