JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh and p.s. anyone that thinks she is hot should be red flagged, they are obviously nuts too.

Well, she is a tiny little bit physically cute, in a bug-eyed sort of way. And she can dance, so there's that. Maybe she'll get together with Bill and Barry. Bill can toot his horn, while Barry sings "The very thought of me....", and AOC grooves her moves on the bartop with a Martini shaker in each hand!

I was noticing a "pattern" when it came to me...I finally know why they call it the Bureau of "Alcohol" and Firearms". :s0059:

And here for many of years I thought these should be two separate bureaus. Silly me.

Had a friend in California that use to says, "I don't see how they got ATF out of Beers, Buds and Bullets."

Oh and p.s. anyone that thinks she is hot should be red flagged, they are obviously nuts too.

When asked at the checkout counter, "paper or plastic", I always think of AOC and ask for paper. Got a lot of paper sacks now (but still no date nite) :(

View attachment 615780 thumbnail_image013[1].jpg

View attachment 615780 thumbnail_image013[1].jpg

Last Edited:
She always looked like she had graves opthalmopathy to me. I have other suspicions, (as hyperthyroidism can do some interesting things as well mentally.)

Last Edited:
A couple years ago we had a medical emergency that involved rushing my wife to urgent care. It was an injury to the face that required stitches. Anyway the doctor that treated her intimated that I did it to her. Not amused would be an understatement, because the suggestion I'd bring harm to my wife is not one I was prepared to tolerate. The sad thing is in this area he probably saw a lot of that kind of thing.

Not even with your tool...

Bugged out eyes? Hyper thyroid? Manic? Just wondering.

Just plain batsch!t crazy!!!

She always looked like she had graves opthalmopathy to me. I have other suspicions, (as hyperthyroidism can do some interesting things as well mentally.)

IMO she needs an optharectomy... It excises a nerve that has grown from the back of the eyes to the rectum... thereby removing the sch!tty outlook on life!!!

If the friends of AOC are as crazy as she is, I wouldn't loan them a gun either. My friends on the other hand are trustworthy, or they wouldn't be friends.

Nothing like having someone who can't figure out a garbage disposal (Them city slickers are so danged smart and clever like)
  1. Write laws
  2. Tell me how to live my life

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews