JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Indeed; I categorically reject the notion that .gov should be telling adults how to live their lives. The fact the laws could be crafted by someone that spectacularly idiotic adds insult to injury.

And....................that these "Law Makers" don't have the first clue about what they are writing laws about, and yet they insist on you and I following them because they got Elected, so they know what's best for us! NOT

There aughtta be a test, you wanna write a law, you gotta take a test to prove you actually know WTF it is about and HTF it effects We The People!
Cant pass the test, YOUR FIRED!

And....................that these "Law Makers" don't have the first clue about what they are writing laws about, and yet they insist on you and I following them because they got Elected, so they know what's best for us! NOT

There aughtta be a test, you wanna write a law, you gotta take a test to prove you actually know WTF it is about and HTF it effects We The People!
Cant pass the test, YOUR FIRED!

It's "Lie Maker" not "Law Maker", and as such they are eminently qualified..

found her brain

giphy30.gif

A little Bee to lighten everybody's Tuesday morning

Statistically speaking, it's far more likely the wife is abusing the husband. We just don't hear about that as much because they generally can't inflict as much physical damage as easily.

So watch out loaning guns to all those women out there, they could be abusing their husbands...

A little Bee to lighten everybody's Tuesday morning

[EDITOR'S NOTE: We have been notified by Snopes.com that this story is not true. After reviewing the evidence, we would like to retract it. Ocasio-Cortez did not actually appear on The Price Is Right and guess that everything is free. In fact, it appears that this entire story was completely made up. Everything else on our site is still true, however. We apologize for any confusion.]

:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads