JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
serenity-cant-stop-the-signal-mal.gif

Everything goes somewhere, and The Signal goes everywhere.

Joe
Theres an old saying, "data wants to be free"
Once data is released, its unstoppable.

I still think they will just prohibit posession of unserialized guns. Make all you want but illegal to use.

I still think they will just prohibit posession of unserialized guns. Make all you want but illegal to use.
I think that'll get shot down under the Bruen precedent. It wasn't uncommon for people to make their own weapons pre-2A and during 2A ratification… and they sure as heck didn't have serial numbers up until relatively recently.

I think that'll get shot down under the Bruen precedent. It wasn't uncommon for people to make their own weapons pre-2A and during 2A ratification… and they sure as heck didn't have serial numbers up until relatively recently.
Im curious about how that will work out myself. The antis greed have worked themselves into a corner with Bruen. Pre Bruen it would not have seemed so unreasonable to require serials on new guns but their full disrespect of the 2A, and "shall not be infringed" is pretty simple wording.

So will I have to give up my pre 1968 Winchester .22's That do not have a serial number on them as they came from the factory with none?

You know, if they spent a fraction of the effort and resources they commit to gun control measures on gun safety, conflict management, situational awareness, and de-escalation training programs, we probably wouldn't have half the gun-related violence we have today.

Great, repression of knowledge and criminalization of expression... totally not authoritarian at all. What's next, thought crime?
That's already here, look north of the border… it's seeping it's way more and more in our society.

know, if they spent a fraction of the effort and resources they commit to gun control measures on gun safety, conflict management, situational awareness, and de-escalation training programs, we probably wouldn't have half the gun-related violence we have today.
That's because it's not about solutions, it's about control.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top