JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, so I just wanted to ask if anyone has bought anything from Delta Team Tactical. They are an online shop based in Utah and have some pretty good deals. I read a few reviews on other websites and it seems like they ship really really slow. My order says it was shipped 5/5 yet the tracking number shows absolutely no movement. They are nice when talking to them on the phone but have yet to reply to any emails. I mean if this is just part of the buying experience with them then yeah I'm fine. The website does say to expect delays but the customer service reps kept telling me I should be receiving it soon. I placed my order 4/26 if that matters...

I have not had a problem until this last order. Usually, I get my stuff in a frw days, but I ordered a LPK and BCG from them on 5/3 and it still has not shipped. It still says the parts are in stock when the order screen comes up, but when ever I call, they say they are waiting for part of the order, but can't tell me what part. They always end with "you should have the parts in hand by the end of the week." I ordered a Complete upper from Palmetto State Armory on the same day, and figured I will build my lower while I wait for the upper. The upper arrived today, and my order status from Delta still says not shipped yet. I think I am done with these guys.:mad:

I have ordered from them a few times before this last one, and have received my parts in a few days. The website says that popular items could take three weeks to ship, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt. I hate that it says my parts are in stock on the website, but whenever I call, I get the generic "by the end of the week", and they won't tell me what they are waiting on.

I was also considering a couple things from them. Their prices are pretty good so if I move forward I guess I will expect it to take a month and might be pleasantly surprised when it's only 3 weeks. Good to hear there have been positive experiences too.

When I go to a website that's new to me, I usually check them out first on the BBB website - I was burned some years back on a website that gladly took my order and my money, then proceeded to go out of business, leaving me with nothing and having to file a claim with my bank. The big #1 warning I didn't heed - poor communication from them.

Now these guys are answering the phone, so that's hopefully a good sign. What may or may not be a good sign is what I found on the BBB. According to the BBB, Deltateamtactical.com is also known as Delta Team Marketing, is noted by the BBB in bold red letters as believed to be OUT OF BUSINESS. If you look at the report snapshot I took below, you'll see that the website you noted is the site noted in the report.

I would say be very warned if you don't receive your stuff in the near future. I would keep a very close on on this one. And if things go fine, then these guys should probably contact the BBB and let them know they are still in business.

BBB.JPG

Thank you everyone. Let's see if they reply to my recent email. About 2 weeks ago a lady who answered told me all my parts were there except the upper. Just like with 808, the website even says it's in Stock and I don't understand why they can't be more honest about it.

Thank you everyone. Let's see if they reply to my recent email. About 2 weeks ago a lady who answered told me all my parts were there except the upper. Just like with 808, the website even says it's in Stock and I don't understand why they can't be more honest about it.

It may or may not be an honesty issue. I've found, particularly with smaller companies that have a web store, that they are hardly always accurate in terms of in stock or out of stock. Unless they are using software that tracks their inventory and automatically updates their website, then they're probably relying on a person to make those updates, and who knows how frequently they do that. Hopefully in your case, it's exactly what they said, and they're just waiting for the extra part. Once you have your stuff, I would follow up with a letter asking them about the website being inaccurate about the in stock status, and suggest they work to correct that if they want your business in the future.

I would also make a huge point to tell them that the BBB says they're believe to be out of business - not a good thing for them to have hanging out there.

I do business with a small online shop called Lucas Tactical. It is literally a one man operation. He is good to work with, but his website, which only he manages, is often incorrect on stock. I've learned with him to call or email first and confirm stock before I place an order. That tactic has served me well with him and I've never been burned.

So I just chatted with them and the person on the other end was completely unaware of the BBB info. She said she hasn't worked there real long, but assured me they were still in business. I asked if they had the part I was looking for in stock since the site said it was, and it was not but was expected to be back in stock early next week. I didnt order and am not sure I will, unless i cant find it anywhere else.

Yay I got a response today.... I sent another email today and left a voice message.

Hello,

I was asked to contact you by our shipping department.
They want to apologize for the confusion on your order.
They were getting ready to ship it out and they had the incorrect bcg packaged. We are just waiting for an order of the correct bcgs to come in that are expected today through Monday and we will get your order shipped out to you!
The tracking number you were provided with is now inactive and as soon as we print a new label for your order you will get an email from us with the new tracking number.

Thank you,
McKall Gibson
Delta Team Tactical

Also, I let Mr. Gibson be aware that after I placed the order, I kept seeing a 5% off coupon applied to my shopping cart. He kindly refunded to me 5% back from my previous order. I'm happy with the service this one guy is doing. I don't know why no one else had the time to email me or call me back. Until my items are in hand I will furthermore hold back my judgement of the company.

Last Edited:
So, still no new tracking number or follow up email. An employee did email me a 5% discount code today (yippy skippy!). I'll keep you guys updated... Again, original order date was 4/26/16.

Update on my situation. I called and left several messages on Tuesday and gave up on a reply when she called me in the midst of me writing a not so nice e mail. I explained my frustration with my order and told her that it was indeed her that told me my parts were on the way two times, and I still did not have them. She said their supplier of BCGs was not fulfilling all that they ordered and they were having all sorts of angry customer complaints. She said she would talk to the manager and call me back. To my surprise, she called back and asked if I would accept a Nickel boron BCG in place of the black one for the same price as an apology for my issues. She sent it to me second day air, and my parts are in my hand as we speak. They did me right and I will continue to do business with them as I feel they are stand up guys and are just having a rough patch right now.
DSCN3065.JPG

Update on my situation. I called and left several messages on Tuesday and gave up on a reply when she called me in the midst of me writing a not so nice e mail. I explained my frustration with my order and told her that it was indeed her that told me my parts were on the way two times, and I still did not have them. She said their supplier of BCGs was not fulfilling all that they ordered and they were having all sorts of angry customer complaints. She said she would talk to the manager and call me back. To my surprise, she called back and asked if I would accept a Nickel boron BCG in place of the black one for the same price as an apology for my issues. She sent it to me second day air, and my parts are in my hand as we speak. They did me right and I will continue to do business with them as I feel they are stand up guys and are just having a rough patch right now.
View attachment 293712
Thanks for your update. So they told me what was holding my order was the bcg not coming when it was supposed to. When I initially placed my order, they didn't have complete packages as they now do where they have pistol kits including everything but the bcg and lower along with a kak arm brace for 280. When I had pieced together my bundle previously, it was a hundred bucks more when everything was outside the bundle. They allowed me to cancel my order and buy the bundle instead while also giving me a refund of the difference and upgrading my bcg from melonite to nickel boron. Because of this change they say it should ship out by next week. We shall see... glad you got your stuff though. Mckall has been very prompt with replying to me ever since she emailed me directly.

So just an update... I received my package on 5/28/16. I was on vacation and didn't open the box until last night which I noticed everything was there. The prices were unbeatable. All in all customer service made things right. I had to revise the order because after I had pieced together some ar pistol kits, they released a new package that had everything I put had originally put together for around $100 less as a package. They also upgraded my 2 bcgs to nickel Boron at no charge due to all the delays. The quality of everything I received was beyond expectations. I will certainly buy from this company again. They refunded me twice due to adjustments with order revisions and what not. All in all, I am a happy camper. If you're ordering an upper, I would expect at least a 2-3 week minimum time frame. By the way, each item came individually wrapped and the bcgs, barrels, upper receiver, were each bubble wrapped.

Last Edited:
Another update: last night I was putting together a stripper upper for an ar pistol build and one of the lower parts kit I ordered was missing the take down pins, 2 detent springs, and 2 detent pins. Emailed customer service yesterday and today. Also left a detailed voicemail. Let's see how long it takes to resolve this.

Hi all, so I just wanted to ask if anyone has bought anything from Delta Team Tactical. They are an online shop based in Utah and have some pretty good deals. I read a few reviews on other websites and it seems like they ship really really slow. My order says it was shipped 5/5 yet the tracking number shows absolutely no movement. They are nice when talking to them on the phone but have yet to reply to any emails. I mean if this is just part of the buying experience with them then yeah I'm fine. The website does say to expect delays but the customer service reps kept telling me I should be receiving it soon. I placed my order 4/26 if that matters...

I've purchased from them a few times. From my experience, they have good prices and good quality parts.

However, their current shipping times are lagging. I believe this to be because of the increase in business that firearm businesses are experiencing right now.

Bottom line, you will get your parts but it might be awhile. It seems to take them 2-4 weeks for their packages to arrive at my doorstep. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't see a rifle kit I purchased from them several weeks back take over a month to get to me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top