JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi all, so I just wanted to ask if anyone has bought anything from Delta Team Tactical. They are an online shop based in Utah and have some pretty good deals. I read a few reviews on other websites and it seems like they ship really really slow. My order says it was shipped 5/5 yet the tracking number shows absolutely no movement. They are nice when talking to them on the phone but have yet to reply to any emails. I mean if this is just part of the buying experience with them then yeah I'm fine. The website does say to expect delays but the customer service reps kept telling me I should be receiving it soon. I placed my order 4/26 if that matters...
My experince I

I made two orders with them...

1) Mid 2016 almost 3 weeks no ship no email. Tried to cancel order on the website, impossible. Called and waited for nearly 30 minutes to talk to someone, but I was finally able to cancel the order after I asked to talk to a supervisor.

2) Late 2016 the order shipped within 1 week. Order was for 1 drop in trigger and 1 "Colt Competition Barrel Overrun". The trigger was actually great for a great price, but the barrel is bullsh*. In the product description they said the barrel was a surplus Colt barrel that Colt just didn't pick up the OEM but the quality is impressively shoddy and there is no way any major AR manufacturer would sign off on it... maybe Colt did refuse to take the order due to the quality and that is why these barrels are out there on the cheap. The M4 feed ramps look like they were machined by a gorilla and 1 in 3 rounds gets stuck on the feed ramp and the copper bullet tips get stripped and deformed both sides even if they make it into the chamber. Also the bolt gets stuck frequently too. I am going to try to polish the feed ramps and fix the bolt sticking issue myself just so I don't have to deal with this place again. Sure the barrel was cheap relative to the features and you get what you pay for, but please don't represent something as a quality product when it is obviously not!

Anyway I posted a less-than-positive review of the barrel on that second order, and still not bad 3/5 stars, and Delta Team failed to post it or deleted it. The barrel has 4 reviews visible and they are 5/5 stars. It is pretty clear they are selectively cooking customer reviews to over-represent the product.

And "Davidson Defense" is their in-house brand... clearly designed to be confused with Daniel Defense which bothers me especially considering the quality of the offerings under that brand.

Verdict: negligent and slightly crooked at best. We deserve better. There are plenty of places out there with good prices and service that don't routinely f* people over to improve profits... Primary Arms, Right to Bear Arms, Fatboy Tactical, etc. All of those places I have multiple orders with and I have never had a problem. In fact all of those places ship tend to ship within 24 hours and you can get quality parts from major manufacturers at great prices. The companies that have the best customer service are the ones in which you never have to use their customer service department!

Last Edited:
Just received my order of a heavy buffer by Omega Mfg (apparently owned and operated by the same people and Delta Team Tactical) and ... now I don't have a operational buffer tube cause the piece of garbage is jammed in there.
So, anybody know how to extract a jammed buffer so that I can at least salvage my tube?

Before you drill anything, remove the buttstock and hold the rifle pointed down and rap on the end of the buffer-tube with a rubber/plastic/wood mallet. Even try "mortaring" it against a firm surface.

You could also remove the buffer-tube from the receiver and rap on it, but the buffer (under spring tension) could shoot out in a tooth-shattering, window breaking, blind the dog in one eye, bruise the wife's buttocks, fashion.

o_O

Before you drill anything, remove the buttstock and hold the rifle pointed down and rap on the end of the buffer-tube with a rubber/plastic/wood mallet. Even try "mortaring" it against a firm surface.

You could also remove the buffer-tube from the receiver and rap on it, but the buffer (under spring tension) could shoot out in a tooth-shattering, window breaking, blind the dog in one eye, bruise the wife's buttocks, fashion.

o_O
wear a helmet, put the dog in another room, and place the wife between the buffer tube and the window.

Hi, I wanted to post my RECENT/horrible experience with Delta Team Tactical to warn anyone considering to purchase from them. I bought an upper kit for my AR in January. It wasn't until about a week and half later, I realized I did not get anything in the mail. I sent an email and got a reply letting me know that a part of the kit was out of stock and whole order was being held up until it came in. (Up until this point, I did not get a courtesy email letting me know that the kit was unavailable or parts were back ordered.) I indicated to the Customer Service (CS) rep that I was not aware of this and the company had billed for the kit. I also suggested that if something was back ordered, the courtesy of letting your patrons know so they know what to expect would be helpful. (I got cricket sounds)
It was then the person (Troy) suggested to send out what they have and the missing part (barrel) be sent at a later date. I indicated that would be great. Another week and 1/2 past and still nothing. I reached out again via online chat and the person that I talk to (a different CS rep) indicated that she did not see that the partial order has been shipped; that it was actually still sitting in the shipping department waiting for the missing piece. I was hoping that all the emails sent back and forth were 'logged' and thankfully they were, she was able to refer to them. She was sorry but did not know what to do at this point because she was new. I asked if there was a Managers phone number that I could call, and she said NO. the CS manager does not have a phone number. I could however email the CS Manager and hopefully a resolve could be found.
So I emailed Christina (CS manager) expressing my the issue at hand and the false hope their CS reps were telling their Customers; and expressing how livid I was because its been a month and that I had to do all the 'leg work' to figure out where my parts were at. She confirmed my box was sitting in shipping and would push them out; but also suggested to send out the parts they had & the barrel another date.
What I thought was a happy note: she suggested to send an alternative barrel if i was okay with it. I said yes and thank you. As long as it was the Same size and quality was of equal or greater.
ANOTHER week later, I finally received my upper kit, but realized I was missing ANOTHER part. The bolt assembly was not in the box. I tried to refer back to the description of the part number from the site; they deleted the item/kit from the website so I had NO reference - only the main description. So, I emailed again trying to figure out where that part was; I was told that it was not included; even though the description of the kit said a full upper kit.
As for the barrel, Remember she suggested to get me an alternative barrel (of which I said was great as long as it was of equal or greater quality) since they would have one and it would satisfy the order? Well, i was still waiting and still no response on the status of it. I wasn't until I sent a 'nasty' email demanding where that was... coincidence or not...I got an email indicating that something was put in the mail today.
I never expect to get free stuff but its nice to be offered. This group never once offered to make me happy but tell me what I want to hear. Each time, they blew me off to save a few more days of frustration on their end until I called back realizing nothing had been done. I even told them I would never order from them again or refer their site to any of my friends or family or anyone on the internet....still nothing; let me tell you, they don't care.
This company does not care about the consumer except for the money they can get from you. They bill ahead of having all the parts in hand. If they have parts back ordered, they will not tell you and its not until later down the road, you have to figure out why its not in your mailbox. I'm over a month into this order and still waiting; and I have to spend more money for a bolt carrier assembly just to make my AR complete.

People ask if they should buy from www.Deltateamtactical.com - DONT DO IT. There are many other great sites to order from, better quality and I assure you will appreciate your business.

PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right, eventually got the buffer out.
Had to use my father's drill press and vice to widen the little hole at the end of my tube, then forcibly drove the buffer out with an oversized screwdriver.
The rep from DTT claimed there was no problem with the buffer because they fit in their (presumably oversized) tubes, therefore my tube, and subsequently every other buffer I've tried, must have been out of spec (yeah, right).
I scraped and sanded off the paint/finish on the buffer, epoxied the stopper where the screwdriver mangled it, and made sure to test the wide end first. I still need to test whether the stopper holds up in actual use, but at least I can function check everything else.

o_O
" rap on it, but the buffer (under spring tension) could shoot out in a tooth-shattering, window breaking, blind the dog in one eye, bruise the wife's buttocks, fashion."

Are you saying it could do one of those things or all of those things when the buffer shoots out of the tube? I would like to see it from a safe distance:)

Against my better judgement I am thinking about giving these guys a shot on a cheap 308 upper kit minus BCG/CH.

For years I have read bad reviews but besides the long wait times it seems like they might not be that bad.

The alternative is the DPMS ultra high upper/lower handguard set from CDNN.

Choices!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads