JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Forgot to uodate, they sent me the missing part and got it within a week from my email. Their prices have gone up a bit recently. On a side a note, I also am waiting on an uooer from Palmetto State Armory and their customer service sucks. Im never going to order from them again. Emailed them twice and called several times with no answer. The one email said theu are late shipping my upper because they are waiting on one part. They say to allow 15 business days but its more than 20. They didnt even apologize. I have a sick feeling thay since my pirchase kicked in before Orlando and it was such a incredible price, they are putting me in a position to back out since they recently raised their prices up a bit and are getting more orders in post-Orlando.

PSA has almost always had rediculously slow shipping times, even without having something to impact sales. Their prices and quality are generally good, if not great, but that is the part of the package with them. I have had good CS experiences with them though but still slow shipping.

Good to hear about deltateamtactical though. I will be placing an order at some point.

I ordered an AR 15 Pistol Upper Kit and a couple of other items back on 6/23. I got the smaller items and have my lower partially built. But, I have yet to get an email response from Christina. If I log into my account there's no Chat option available. When I visit the site without logging in, I get a Chat option and that's, so far, the only way I get anyone to respond. Ironically, it was Christina who came on to chat. Seems she's quite eager to take a new order, but, they aren't responding well to inquiries about the status of an order. She told me they are getting a lot of emails, though and that my order should have been shipped middle of last week. I still don't have a shipping number on the upper kit.

I'm somewhat thankful to have read of the experiences of others here and signed up just to share my own experience thus far.

I'll update in about a week if there's no activity from them.

I ordered an AR 15 Pistol Upper Kit and a couple of other items back on 6/23. I got the smaller items and have my lower partially built. But, I have yet to get an email response from Christina. If I log into my account there's no Chat option available. When I visit the site without logging in, I get a Chat option and that's, so far, the only way I get anyone to respond. Ironically, it was Christina who came on to chat. Seems she's quite eager to take a new order, but, they aren't responding well to inquiries about the status of an order. She told me they are getting a lot of emails, though and that my order should have been shipped middle of last week. I still don't have a shipping number on the upper kit.

I'm somewhat thankful to have read of the experiences of others here and signed up just to share my own experience thus far.

Yep I ordered middle of last month and just got my order filled yesterday after contacting their customer service. Takes awhile but it'll get there eventually.

Hang in there, I put in the notes that I wanted everything shipped together. Check your parts thoroughly. My lpk was missing a few things but after sending an email, I got the missing parts in about a week. Im about to place my 2nd order for a few smaller things so we shall see. Other websites have had some better deals recently. Your experience seems worse than mine unfortunately. I honestly hounded them. The owner kepet emailing me to check in but his responses were always 3 days late.

I have some very good news!

After not getting any response at all from Christina, I sent an email to Glen. I simply explained that I was getting nervous about not getting any response from her and needed to know if/when I would be getting my order.

He sent me an email and, at length, explained that they have been totally swamped with orders. He, himself, has been working 7-day work weeks and long days trying to get things under control.

I thanked him for taking the time to respond.

Well, just a few moments ago I got an email confirming that a shipping label has been created and, the order will be processed within 1-2 weeks. It could be sooner at this point.

FTR, I had my own business for over 20 years here in the area (remodeling/construction) and I know what it is to deal with customers during a high demand period of time. So, my own emails have been very polite and simply to the point. I even acknowledged that I'm aware that the climate right now is creating a very high demand and I understand why there could be some delays. BUT, at the same time, I really, and very simply, would like to be updated on how the order is being processed.

So, the order is now in the process and I'll update here once the order is delivered.

Awesome! I actually placed my new order last night before bed for some bcgs and little things. I woke up this morning to 3 emails from DTT saying my order was shipped and like you to allow 1 to 2 weeks. A separate email had advised to allow 1 to 5 business days. I'll update on how long this one takes. I've heard of others ordering smaller items and getting them within a week.

My order arrived yesterday afternoon in good order.

Here is what was included: This is the Full Upper Kit I have two days off coming up Wed and Thu. Hopefully, I can get some of this put together in some of my spare time...

Upper Kit.jpg

This much of the lower is completed.... Lower-Partial Build.jpg

Last Edited:
My order arrived yesterday afternoon in good order.

Here is what was included: This is the Full Upper Kit I have two days off coming up Wed and Thu. Hopefully, I can get some of this put together in some of my spare time...

View attachment 305373

This much of the lower is completed.... View attachment 305374
Just giving you a heads up, the hardest part for me was that low profile gas block and getting the pin inserted through the gas tube. I think I have the same kit, I bought 2. Still waiting and lazy to do the 2nd one.

Wow, so your post reminded me to check my tracking. I placed my order on 7/28 before midnight and apparently it was delivered to my mailbox yesterday 8/1/16. I ordered a few bcgs and little things. I just need to make sure they included everything this time.

So I just got done inspecting my items and the 3x extended charging handle Latches are nothing like the pictures. They are not as big and I just don't want them. I just emailed their customer service and let's see what happens. I really thought this time they got my order right but no...

Update: after looking at their website I noticed they sent me the cheaper ones...

I truly do hope this isn't their regular MO. I'd like to order from them again, but, the experience I've had and the wrong parts for you cause me some hesitation.

Also, how long did it take you to finish your build? I have the next two days off and have a lot of other things to get done and would like to get this together while off if possible.

It was my first time assembling an upper and lower. Lower took about 2 to 2.5 hours and upper about 4 to 4.5 hours. I would say a good 2 hours was frustration with the gas block pin.

I am waiting a 7.63X39 upper. They created the tracking number yesterday but USPS never received the package. maybe today.
FYI, the email starts off with this:
"This email confirms that a shipping label was generated for your order. Note that if your order includes high-demand items, shipping may not occur for 1-2 weeks. Contact us if you have any questions about your order."

On a side note, I finally got through to a live person on my 6th call today. She sent me a return label and is sending me the correct items now. Hopefully I get the items soon.

I actually emailed them last week and they responded within 24 hours. In the email I asked them what their processing times were. they said about 8-12 business days (which I was already on day 7). I got the tracking # on tuesday 8/2 (day 9). So I hoping it would ship today but nope. and I just saw that they have a signature requireds with it. I think my crate of ammo will beat it here. Not motivated to finish my lower until I see a shipping date.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top