JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can still get at ~$0.24+shp if you bargain hunt and have the luxury of waiting. For instance, on Wed I backordered 1k Wolf Mil Classic at Cabelas for $220+ship. They took it off the website Thursday (to be delivered somtime in June-July). I also backorderd a spam can at Sportsmansguide to be delivered sometime in April (~0.24/rd). :s0092:

Bite the bullet (pun intened) today, then, plan ahead.:eek:

Surplus Arms and Ammo folks sell their 700 rds. for $209 at their store in Lakewood/Ft. Lewis, but charge $249 at the Expo shows (don't ask me how I know....:huh:). They've got tons of the stuff.

With all the gouging going on at the Expo shows, The Security Store deals looks more and more attractive. Don't you think? And, no, I am not getting any commisions. :D

the Security Store deal is still $220/700=$0.314 a round... pricey by old standards anyway. I'm still noodling over it. I did find 1000 round tins of some milsurp mildly corrosive stuff on CheaperThanDirt for $0.11 per round. Re: the Security Store - they do have a bunch of it in stock. Lot's to be said for that - pricey and all.

From what i understand it's $220 for 700 round tin.
Idk if we went halves on a 700 round tin we'd get 350 rounds for $110 each. Can still go shooting for an afternoon without it hurting quite as bad. Shoot me an email if interested. I'm planning on going to Browns camp tomorrow.

Got my father in law to go halves on one. Its 700 rounds/220 for a spam can. Romanian steel cased fmj in 20 round boxes. Boxes labled: Hotshot brand(printed over an american flag?), made in Romania, imported by centuary arms, non corrosive. Haven't got to shoot any yet but my 59/66 is hungry and will eat some up soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top