JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nope and never will. Went to my local sportmans to buy a pistol they had on sale but they were out of stock. The guy said I could just buy it on the website and they would only charge me an extra $50 for shipping....what!! Buy it from them and have it shipped to their store and they were going to charge me an extra $50...seeing how their sale prices are basically everyone else's regular prices I wont buy a gun from them now.

Should have asked for a supervisor as that is not their policy and the clerk was misinformed.

In my experience their sale prices are many times way better than anybody else's regular prices but that is just my experience. They always beat Cabela's and Bass Pro Shop and usually local places like Fisherman's Marine, but that's not to say they are always the best deal. So I always shop around when I'm in the market for a new firearm.

bought a rifle on line. said in stock, pick up by 3/28. (12 days after order submitted). today is the 30th and no communication. 2nd time. most places send an email or text to let you know that it will be late but not sportsmans. i drove 15 miles round trip to purchase a scope that they showed in stock at that store. when i got there the guys at the gun counter laughed at me and told me that vortex doesnt make a 1.75 x5 and no one else does either. i went home and bought it on line and went right back to the store and picked it up. punks.

bought a rifle on line. said in stock, pick up by 3/28. (12 days after order submitted). today is the 30th and no communication. 2nd time. most places send an email or text to let you know that it will be late but not sportsmans. i drove 15 miles round trip to purchase a scope that they showed in stock at that store. when i got there the guys at the gun counter laughed at me and told me that vortex doesnt make a 1.75 x5 and no one else does either. i went home and bought it on line and went right back to the store and picked it up. punks.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews