JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure if this is in the right section. I'd like to hear some experience if anyone has done it. especially the shipping to store time.

I recently did and my order is stuck in "shipment pending" for about 5 days now. Seems weird to me because it said I can pick it up on the 30st.

Tried to get a hold of customer service but that was fruitless! Anyway, whats your experience?

I did it last year
Easy-peasy, It took 3 days for the gun to arrive at my store and I walked out with it.
(Ah, the good old days...)

They don't drop ship online purchased guns separately. If you order off their site, it gets shipped with their weekly stock shipment from their distribution warehouse in Utah. In other words it could be at least a week or two before it gets to the store depending on what day that store gets their delivery and what day you ordered.

Never had an issue, took about a week both times I ordered, were delivered on time and with out issue, No extra charges!
If they show it available in their "Books" they can get it in store usually with in the week unless it's something hard to find/keep in stock, but they should explain the details to you!

Never ordered but had them send my Ruger lcp2 in for warranty once.
It was during the big mk4 recall so I expected it to take a while, but it was only like a week and a half turnaround.
As far as big box stores go... You can do much worse than Sportsman's.

My dad ordered a Ruger 10/22 M1 and it took about a week. The only down side was the front sight Wasn't pinned properly and fell off, but that's more a Ruger problem...
I will say this, I left a survey suggesting one of their stores stock a certain type of product due to their location, a month later they put up an end cap with some similar to my suggestion. Props to them for that!

Well here is my experience now. Didn't get a call when it was ready for pickup (just an email). Then also did not get a call when my background check was approved 24h later. Little disappointed in that regard but I live just around the corner and go in there quite often...

The Gun however was 99% perfect. The 1%, I could perfect myself with no effort, however should have been 100% for a 1500$ revolver. Little burr on the cylinder lockup and the crown wasn't really 100% great. Everything else exceptionally well done! I did get their 3 year warranty for it, just in case....

I ordered a handgun from their competitor and after sales tax paid $238. Was in SW the other day looking and they had the same gun for $270 before sales tax. o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top