JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently picked up an Astra 400 chambered in 9x23 Largo and .38 ACP. Eventually I will buy some largo brass and reload that, but for now I will be reloading .38 ACP since I received a bunch of that when I got the gun.

The problem is, I cannot find any load data for .38 ACP. It is the older brother of .38 Super, but if I try to load anywhere close to those specs, I will blow the gun up.

Does anyone have a source for load data for obscure rounds?

Thanks.

I recently picked up an Astra 400 chambered in 9x23 Largo and .38 ACP. Eventually I will buy some largo brass and reload that, but for now I will be reloading .38 ACP since I received a bunch of that when I got the gun.

The problem is, I cannot find any load data for .38 ACP. It is the older brother of .38 Super, but if I try to load anywhere close to those specs, I will blow the gun up.

Does anyone have a source for load data for obscure rounds?

Thanks.
It's not like "data" has a shelf life. Ow contrare montrare, the opposite is true.. there is more now than ever before.
Good luck though.

Thanks for the information all. I downloaded the pics and data from the links and will look it over.

I can use 38 Super brass. In fact I have some of those as well as the 38 ACP cases. Since I already reload 9x19 I have plenty of projectiles too. Now to work up a decent load that will be fairly accurate without putting undue strain on the old Astra.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top