JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently picked up an Astra 400 chambered in 9x23 Largo and .38 ACP. Eventually I will buy some largo brass and reload that, but for now I will be reloading .38 ACP since I received a bunch of that when I got the gun.

The problem is, I cannot find any load data for .38 ACP. It is the older brother of .38 Super, but if I try to load anywhere close to those specs, I will blow the gun up.

Does anyone have a source for load data for obscure rounds?

Thanks.

I recently picked up an Astra 400 chambered in 9x23 Largo and .38 ACP. Eventually I will buy some largo brass and reload that, but for now I will be reloading .38 ACP since I received a bunch of that when I got the gun.

The problem is, I cannot find any load data for .38 ACP. It is the older brother of .38 Super, but if I try to load anywhere close to those specs, I will blow the gun up.

Does anyone have a source for load data for obscure rounds?

Thanks.
It's not like "data" has a shelf life. Ow contrare montrare, the opposite is true.. there is more now than ever before.
Good luck though.

Thanks for the information all. I downloaded the pics and data from the links and will look it over.

I can use 38 Super brass. In fact I have some of those as well as the 38 ACP cases. Since I already reload 9x19 I have plenty of projectiles too. Now to work up a decent load that will be fairly accurate without putting undue strain on the old Astra.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top