Simply Triggers
J&B Firearm Sales
Gun Deals
Low Price Guns
Southwest Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks

OldTengu

Reactions
Did the form online, just find the post office a hassle. Snapped the flathead at the Pick-n-Pull and hope they will take mercy on me.
Honestly, they’re likely to do what gerber did for me, and tell you no, you cannot send it in due to the “pandemic”, and send you a new one. Then you just send the old one in to get fixed later. I can’t imagine that they will let you just swing by and get a fix.

Ura-Ki

Reactions
Not sure with the rona, but normally, you just swing in to the Leatherman factory and they fix or replace it right then and there, easier then Gerber/Kershaw/CRKT, and night and day better then Benchmade who wont warranty sh!t!

Reactions
I haven’t had need since the current pandemic but I’ve alway just taken them into the store on airport way and most times the just replaced over the counter.

Reactions
Guess I'll try this week and report back.

My only experience with Kershaw was taking a couple of blems from the annual sale in to be sharpened and they replaced damaged pocket clip and offered to replace the tip safety I'd removed, even though technically no warranty. I just wish I liked their knives more, but guess my preference for back locks is unpopular these days.

Southwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Cerberus Training Group
Sporting Systems
Let Freedom Ring
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

Upcoming Events

Tactical Ordnance Gun Show
St Helens, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington Gun Show
Battle Ground, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows