JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lately I've been working on a new site for the Northwest called NorthwestLibations.com. I built it for the same reason I built this site, because I saw a void I wanted to fill. With all the excellent beers, wines, and spirits coming out of the Northwest, I was really shocked to find there was no place to talk about them online. For now, my vision for what the site will provide is simple:

• Discuss your favorite beers, wines, and spirits; local and distant.
  • Discuss local bars & restaurants of the Northwest.
  • Meet other like minded folks.
  • Share tips and help others with home brewing, wine making, and distilling.

If any of you are interested in helping me get it off the ground, I'd really appreciate it if you'd add it to your bookmarks, create an account, and add it to the rotation of sites you visit. The most difficult part is always getting the first 100-200 regular members. Once these are established I can begin marketing the site so when people visit they see other people and not a site with little to no activity :s0114:

It's in the beginning stages right now, so please bear with the construction :s0155:

P.S. Because this is going to be a site for those 18+ and we won't have a dog in any political fights, the rules will be quite a bit looser over there ;)

Think its almost 300. I'm active when other people post. Just never liked telling myself what I'm drinking repeatedly.

anybody know where to get a good beef on wheck in portland? also ive been looking for a pastrami melt for about 10 years up here ''southern california style'' not new york deli style

Unfortunately there was a glitch in our mail server which put that email on a continuous loop. My apologies :(

Lately I've been working on a new site for the Northwest called NorthwestLibations.com. I built it for the same reason I built this site, because I saw a void I wanted to fill. With all the excellent beers, wines, and spirits coming out of the Northwest, I was really shocked to find there was no place to talk about them online. For now, my vision for what the site will provide is simple:

• Discuss your favorite beers, wines, and spirits; local and distant.
  • Discuss local bars & restaurants of the Northwest.
  • Meet other like minded folks.
  • Share tips and help others with home brewing, wine making, and distilling.

If any of you are interested in helping me get it off the ground, I'd really appreciate it if you'd add it to your bookmarks, create an account, and add it to the rotation of sites you visit. The most difficult part is always getting the first 100-200 regular members. Once these are established I can begin marketing the site so when people visit they see other people and not a site with little to no activity :s0114:

It's in the beginning stages right now, so please bear with the construction :s0155:

P.S. Because this is going to be a site for those 18+ and we won't have a dog in any political fights, the rules will be quite a bit looser over there ;)
Resurrecting a dead thread.
So I just tried visiting and it looks like this site is no longer active. What a shame, it looks like a fantastic idea and probably a great investment (if you sold it). I was just thinking about starting a wine/beer/spirits thread but searched it up first. Doesn't look like their are any/many but I'm actually admittedly not the best person for searching threads on here. So maybe I missed it?

Sippin' on a "Estrella Jalisco" beer from the local cost co. Its pretty good. Not modelo, or corona, or Sol, I think its my new fav Mexican beer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top