JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Despite owning and carrying many brands over the years, I'm a SIG newbie. Recently I picked up a 365xl romeo zero and love it, but the trigger definitely needs to be tightened up. Too much slack or travel before the wall. Have read nothing but positive reviews, and only plan on installing 2/3 of the springs. (Leave sear spring stock).

Any fellow 365 owners care to chime in?

Last Edited:
I've used a few of their other spring kits and have no complaints. Thousands of dry fires and hundreds of rounds through some, over a thousand rounds through one. Their videos are very well done too. In particular, the CZ75 decocker model has a "sear cage" that can be a friken nightmare to work on. They included a dummy pin and a very detailed video on how to replace the springs without launching them across the room. I'm very happy with my purchases. I've also installed other brands of hammers with MCARBO springs and gotten excellent results.

That said, I don't think a spring kit will address the issue you've described. You will have the exact same travel, overtravel and reset as before. Everything will just be lighter. The geometry of the sear face is what determines these factors. What you probably want is a replacement hammer. You'll want to shop carefully because you probably don't want a "race gun" for carry. I have no idea what's out there for your gun but there are other members here who surely do. One of them will likely respond here with some terrific advice.

Also try this:

Check out the pistol forum.

And competitive shooting.

Use the Advanced Search feature to search just those forums and try key words like "hammer", "travel", "upgrade" and so forth.

I've used a few of their other spring kits and have no complaints. Thousands of dry fires and hundreds of rounds through some, over a thousand rounds through one. Their videos are very well done too. In particular, the CZ75 decocker model has a "sear cage" that can be a friken nightmare to work on. They included a dummy pin and a very detailed video on how to replace the springs without launching them across the room. I'm very happy with my purchases. I've also installed other brands of hammers with MCARBO springs and gotten excellent results.

That said, I don't think a spring kit will address the issue you've described. You will have the exact same travel, overtravel and reset as before. Everything will just be lighter. The geometry of the sear face is what determines these factors. What you probably want is a replacement hammer. You'll want to shop carefully because you probably don't want a "race gun" for carry. I have no idea what's out there for your gun but there are other members here who surely do. One of them will likely respond here with some terrific advice.

Also try this:

Check out the pistol forum.

And competitive shooting.

Use the Advanced Search feature to search just those forums and try key words like "hammer", "travel", "upgrade" and so forth.
Thank you!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads