JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I just picked up this beautiful weapons platform. Would like to touch bases with fellow owners/people with experience with it. Last thing I wanna do is screw up this relatively expensive gun! I plan on reloading for it, as I currently reload all my other platforms. 5.56, 9mm, 50 BMG, etc. it's chambered in 7.62x51.

7570FC73-3F29-46BE-B768-182728224BE4.jpeg

Did you put a crank on it yet?
When I got mine, it came with a crank but the roller that depresses the trigger was the wrong size. It took sizing many rollers on my lathe before I got the right size to crankfire my 1919 but well worth it.

That was back before it cost so much to fire off a minute's worth of .308 ammo

Did you put a crank on it yet?
When I got mine, it came with a crank but the roller that depresses the trigger was the wrong size. It took sizing many rollers on my lathe before I got the right size to crankfire my 1919 but well worth it.

That was back before it cost so much to fire off a minute's worth of .308 ammo

No, no crank for me. Is it possible to switch from the current pistol grip style to the more paddle style? What do you feed your ammo from?

So I just picked up this beautiful weapons platform. Would like to touch bases with fellow owners/people with experience with it. Last thing I wanna do is screw up this relatively expensive gun! I plan on reloading for it, as I currently reload all my other platforms. 5.56, 9mm, 50 BMG, etc. it's chambered in 7.62x51.

View attachment 1300324
Well, that looks like a heck of a lot of fun! Congrats on the purchase!

No, no crank for me. Is it possible to switch from the current pistol grip style to the more paddle style? What do you feed your ammo from?
Got me on the paddle handle, these guys would know

I use Israeli links, you need a loader tool to connect/load them

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany