JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cum l

But he is not wealthy and doesn't like to camp....I am, and I like to camp. Your point is irrelevant.

My point is he insulted me by stating some of us (as in him) have better things to do. My point was that I have considerably better things to do than most people here and I still go. It's actually a way to wind down from all the stresses I face. No need for his personal attack. All he had to do is not post or just say I don't like it, not that he has better things to do. As you can see, I have much better things to do...so his comment is irrelevant.
Your rambling is irrelevant. WRGAF how much YOU make?
It doesn't make you any better a man than anyone else.
Just because YOU camp doesn't make you any better than anyone else. Usually it's just the opposite. A guy who brags about what he makes is usually the last guy I care to talk to.
Or be anywhere near.
I can just hear your fun topic at the campfire.......
;):cool:

And seeing some of your thread topics I'm sorry but not sure your not in mom's basement
JMHO

Camped out at our club's black powder rendezvous this weekend.
Had a lot of fun shooting , showing off old guns and just plain old BS'ing...
I was in the "primitive camp" Canvas tent , wood chairs and tables etc ... But spent time roaming the whole camp , sampling the "Applepie" and coffee.

I find camping a fun way to relax and unwind.
A NWFA campout would be a fun weekend....
Andy

Last Edited:
Just purchased a new camping trailer. It is a Jayco "Baja". It has high ground clearance for
off road camping. It is small enough to be easily portable and large enough to
be pretty comfortable. I had one years ago when the kids were young.
Now that I am retired I have the time. We are headed out for our 4th
trip soon. :):p:D

Camped out at our club's black powder rendezvous this weekend.
Had a lot of fun shooting , showing off old guns and just plain old BS'ing...
I was in the "primitive camp" Canvas tent , wood chairs and tables etc ... But spent time roaming the whole camp , sampling the "Applepie" and coffee.

I find camping a fun way to relax and unwind.
A NWFA campout would be a fun weekend....
Andy
Good "applepie" is hard to find, and makes for some good sippin'.
It's worth it when you do though.

Congrats Andy. Color me jealous.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews