JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not that all the "Manly Men " care what I think, but the women beating on each other is rather barbaric. Maybe in the future we will make front line troops all woman?
I find this type of fighting rather barbaric. Having said that, I find women fighting like this somewhat titillating, and barbaric. No, I don't/can't watch much of this type of fighting

You can say that again! (ooh, that's the first time I used that multi-quote thingy.. I'm a dangerous now!) lol

shes lost 2 fights and its like OH SHES DONE!!! whether that may be true or not, its 2 fights.how many fights have some of the MMA greats lost?? a real fighter would suck it up,get better,not quit and not blame everybody.

She never got mentally repaired from the last fight. It ruined her fighting career. She will end up working at a gym as a personal trainer or some stupid job to get by.

She was the perfect example of over hyped, baloon head that never got seating into the reaility of the sport.

She went into that fight gun shy and the first good punch she took removed her mentally from the fight. She beat herself before nunez got a 2nd good punch.

She beat herself. Her career as a fighter is over.

She got beat like a rented mule and I loved it. Won $500 off of that fight.

Rousey is over hyped.
I'm not a betting man but I'll bet on something with the person who was stupid enough to pick Rousey in that fight.
I'm not all that sure about " born that way" but Nunes is kinda a man. Definitely not the 'fairer' sex,lol
Hey Ronda has made plenty. She should be fine if she invested her winnings. She don't spend much on clothes that's for sure:D

I don't know who else has had their bell rung. I have and it's hard to get happy after that. Unfortunately for her it came seconds into the fight. There's a corny saying that it's all about what you do when you get up.

I don't know who else has had their bell rung. I have and it's hard to get happy after that. Unfortunately for her it came seconds into the fight. There's a corny saying that it's all about what you do when you get up.
Dominic Cruz got knocked limp,hit the floor and woke up to continue fighting in the co-main event
Some can take a punch and some can't
Rousey cant

The problem is everyone now knows what Rousey's game plan is. and thats getting inside and grappling. Nunes never let Rousey get inside her guard long enough to take her down. Nunes kept Rousey on the outside, while pummeling her with punches. It does not help, when Rousey couldnt keep her hends up and in position to block the pummeling

Last Edited:
Yeah and Nunes is as strong as RR. I think the mistic? was with RR that she was a beast. And she got hold of the girls and air lifted them. Everyone stayed out of range and didn't punch her. Well not like Nunes did:eek:

She kinda strikes me as the "Hillary Clinton of MMA"...
...she believed her supportive and friendly media that told her she simply couldn't loose.

She lost.

Last Edited:
Let's think for a second . . . She got $3 million for 48 seconds in the cage . . .
And she has acting to attend to . . . Plus all the sympathy from being bullied
. . . And she can blame her loss on her coach.
The stars have aligned for her to run for president . . . AS A DEMOCRAT!?!?!?!?

Sheldon
She can run as the Dem. and Dwayne(The Rock)Johnson as the Rep. Let them go at in a cage match with the winner taking office.:eek:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top