JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its not impossible to install the auto sear if you have a low shelf receiver or have the spot milled out. Just expensive or illegal. There's also a link (a piece of metal, again forgot the name) that makes it full auto, but again that's either expensive or illegal. Not sure how that one works though, just know it exists.

In regards to Oregon, I can only think of one state where its illegal and its not Oregon.

Boboclown thanks for the reply, good to know...

All, if anyone knows the law on this specific to Oregon I would be grateful if you shared.

it doesnt make sense to me that it would be illegal to use a full auto BCG in a semi only lower since its impossible to install the full auto FCG...
I am not an expert on this but I am pretty sure the federal law states that you can't have any parts installed that only function as a or in a full auto. In the case of a AR BCG many new semi auto guns are sold new with full auto BCG's and there is absolutely no fear of having an issue AS LONG as there are no other full auto parts present. Many moons ago Olyimpic sold some semi auto guns that had some full auto fire control parts (I think that we're modified but still originally were full auto parts) and FA BCG, Those became a problem and caused Oly some grief.

Not sure about a state who is against FA BCG's as a stand alone thing but would not be surprised. I think it's Michigan that considers possession of a 30 rd mag constructive intent on a machine gun and don't forget the ATF once classified a shoe string as a machine gun

It looks like it was Ohio that if a mag has 31 rounds or more that it was considered a machine gun. (Just the mag, you don't even need a gun the way I read it)

so it turns out the jam nut on the forarm worked loose when shooting.

not the biggest deal, but will have to re sight in the irons...

looks like a Yankee Hill machine barrel nut and jam nut... ill probably have to order the jam nut wrench online and wait for it to arrive befor I can shoot it again....

so it turns out the jam nut on the forarm worked loose when shooting.

not the biggest deal, but will have to re sight in the irons...

looks like a Yankee Hill machine barrel nut and jam nut... ill probably have to order the jam nut wrench online and wait for it to arrive befor I can shoot it again....

Did you contact Hardened Arms about that? Any offer to make it good?

I did send them an email thru their website contact form, on Wed. and have not heard back.

Hopefully they get back to you. Inexpensive or not, I always expect to get decent customer service if someone wants my business. Don't give up on trying them - I'd like to see what they'll do for you.

about the only thing they could do for me is mail me the wrench tool as I decided Im not sending the upper back.

the jam nut isnt the biggest of deal but I really hope they didnt forget to properly torque the barrel nut.
Im going to need the proper wrench tool to check, and maintain this anyways, will probably order this weekend.

about the only thing they could do for me is mail me the wrench tool as I decided Im not sending the upper back.

the jam nut isnt the biggest of deal but I really hope they didnt forget to properly torque the barrel nut.
Im going to need the proper wrench tool to check, and maintain this anyways, will probably order this weekend.

You will probably have to call them... I never had any luck with email but the receptionist usually answers a phone call. If they still have one... she's a new employee as of a few months ago and a bit on the dingy side.

Got the buffer tube on. Waiting on funds to buy Shockwave stabilizer. But I'm heading to the range sometime this week to test fire this baby.

WP_20160508_13_30_08_Pro1_zpslnnhjmmc.jpg

Test fired my new toy today. Did fairly well. Accurate enough for 25yds or so. I had some FTF, FTE, etc, mostly I think due to it not liking the Promag 30rd mags. The metal 5rd mag I had was no problem. Some funky mag sticking issues tho. I think I need to use some emory paper to make more space in the Polymer80 magwell. Any ideas on this?

Sighting in at 15yds
WP_20160512_12_41_19_Pro_zpsze3yxzcl.jpg

Offhand at 3yds
WP_20160512_12_41_12_Pro_zpssctn5rz2.jpg

25yds (the hits off the paper are from previous shoots)
WP_20160512_12_41_24_Pro_zpsfza13ymg.jpg

Still need to do some work with my backup sights, flashlight laser, and optic mounted laser. :)

I never had any issues using Pmags in my upper. I only run Pmags since there is way to many issues with the other cheap polymer mags. Gi mags are supposed to be good also

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews