JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Curious to here from you all in regards to recent bulk bullet purchases.

Crazy still? Long waits?

I've been looking to buy since I didn't do my usual bulk precise last Black Friday. Not that I have a whole lot of primers anyways…

I've actually seen a lot of bullets at Sportsmans, and today Cabelas. I was surprised, I picked up 1,500 45 240grs
I have one order out right now for some 45LC 200 grain, and they said 3-4 weeks. Depending what caliber I need, I hit a few different places - Kimberlin Creek was wicked fast on my last order of a 1,000 158 grain 357s and 1,000 44s. I have a list of bullet makers websites, and see if anyone has some in stock when I'm looking.

They're out there. You just have to keep your eye on various sites and be ready when they show up. The only caliber I haven't been able to find in bulk is .310.

It took about 5 days to get 1000 nines from Rocky Mountain Reloading. Took 4 weeks to get 1000 .45acp's from Bayou Bullets. Both good prices. Both quality products.

I just pick up 1k Berry's 124 gr 9mm plated, ordered last Monday, they were at my door Friday... Priced at 27.99/250, that normal pre-plandemic pricing. Just have to shop around, pick things up as they become available.

2BD74A89-DE9B-4219-8ABF-FDD69581D2F4.jpeg

Extreme bullets has bulk, 9, 10/40, 223 if they don't have other calibers in today they will in a day or week or so.
Most Bulk orders come in ammo cans.
I also saw 10mm hollow point at bimart here in the Eug

Curious to here from you all in regards to recent bulk bullet purchases.

Crazy still? Long waits?

I've been looking to buy since I didn't do my usual bulk precise last Black Friday. Not that I have a whole lot of primers anyways…
Shoot an odd, quirky or obsolete caliber and you have a better chance of finding bullets. Or not, depending on the current state of panic. In an apocalyptic future, bullets = barter.

Here's an interesting note on the Montana Gold front page......
A year ago I was watching them, wanting to do a case buy and distribute it to members again, but as soon as they had 9mm available it would sell out immediately.

I got 500 RMR .224 bullets a month or so ago. Haven't loaded any yet though.

I ordered some .452 bullets from GT Bullets. Still waiting for them to ship. However, it should be soon, according to the Web site. They are now shipping orders from mid-January. Looking forward to a surprise in the mail soon!

Thanks for all the replies!

I've been keeping an eye out online mostly. My go to BlueBullets have been taking essentially what are long term back orders with estimated shipping times in the months. Our local badmam bullets isn't looking too hot.

I usually order 10000-14000 through Blue Bullets each year. Except last year. I'm sitting in at least 4000 from my 2019 order. All 115 grain. I've still got a good amount of 38/357. Plenty of 60 grain 224. However I've got zero heavy pills left. That's what I've been shooting most lately. I've been wanting to get some heavy 38/357 and some 160 grain 9mms. 5-8000 of each.

Ordered 7,000 125gr coated lead from DG bullets 5/14, shipped 5/17, delivered 5/20. USPS.

Last 6,000 Berry's plated order thru Powder Valley, (LIMIT 2K per type), 4/6, shipped 4/8, delivered 4/15. UPS.

I nabbed 1K Wolf 230 gr FMJ from Wideners a few weeks ago for $120 + shipping and tax. They arrived within a week. Just waiting for the KPD to let my new CZ 97B out of Sportsman's Warehouse jail.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top