JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I love reading arguments between people who really don't know what they are talking about.

The question on form 4473 says "ADDICTED TO" then how is smoking pot any different then drinking a beer?

Just because you drink beer doesn't make you an alcoholic and just because you smoke pot doesn't make you ADDICTED to POT.

Exactly right.

There's been a 300% increase in traffic deaths according to several states (some where it's not legal) in the last decade.
Some say because it's becoming more socially exceptable.
So it's not just in the legal states, However, as it becomes more exceptable and legal there will be a wider spread problem with people doing it outside of private settings and at parties, festivals, and people won't be as afraid to smoke and drive. In my opinion.
The casual smoker or the people that were afraid to do it before will do it more often. It's inevitable that the numbers will increase

I'm calling propaganda BS.

I'm not generally one to throw these labels out... but...

Conservatives are bubbleguming idiots with regard to cannabis. Don't know jack bubblegum about it, have ALL kinds of moronic preconceived notions, and should just stick to saving babies and guns.

We'll handle the cannabis.

Thanks.

Conservatives are bubbleguming idiots with regard to cannabis. Don't know jack bubblegum about it, have ALL kinds of moronic preconceived notions, and should just stick to saving babies and guns.

Thanks.

Kind of like liberals and guns

Then dear Mr Ben ...why not go to Sheridan and do your own protest for those arrested for possessing Marijuana and was charged federally?...
You seem to believe in it so passionately , why not apply it appropriately?

I also hold an FFL, so I ain't chancing it either.

End of the day, it's federally illegal and until it is not. I WON'T CHANCE IT.

Then dear Mr Ben ...why not go to Sheridan and do your own protest for those arrested for possessing Marijuana and was charged federally?...
You seem to believe in it so passionately , why not apply it appropriately?

I also hold an FFL, so I ain't chancing it either.

End of the day, it's federally illegal and until it is not. I WON'T CHANCE IT.

Great... more for hipsters. You're making it sound like I'm trying to convince you to smoke weed - I'm definitely not.

I just can't abide all this grossly exaggerated scare-tactic bullbubblegum. "You gonna go to prison!" No.... no.

Weed never should have been illegal to begin with, the ONLY reason it was made illegal was to eliminate competition with the petro-chemical industry (namely DuPont) and the paper industry (namely W.R. Heart). If you think it is truly a dangerous drug and the government actually gives a rip about your well being you may as well be smoking it because you are already stupid and/or brainwashed.

There's been a 300% increase in traffic deaths according to several states (some where it's not legal) in the last decade.
Some say because it's becoming more socially exceptable.
So it's not just in the legal states, However, as it becomes more exceptable and legal there will be a wider spread problem with people doing it outside of private settings and at parties, festivals, and people won't be as afraid to smoke and drive. In my opinion.
The casual smoker or the people that were afraid to do it before will do it more often. It's inevitable that the numbers will increase

Deaths by guns vs deaths by under the influence accidents.
I have seen dozens of people drive like they were drunk in the middle of the day. They were either looped on pot or they were texting. Typically driving like 15 mph in a 35 mph zone and crossing into oncoming traffic lanes, or lanes alongside and swerving back or running off and back on the road. This is a deadly scenario of 2 lane roads and have had near head-ons far too many time to care for because of people driving like that. Generally when people drink they do similar things but at a much higher speed. It is all too obvious what is going on and yes I do know from experience from way back when what the symptoms are.
More people will die from pot related accident's than will ever be killed by guns but you don't see anyone giving a damn about that.

Thanks.
[emoji12][emoji108]

Thanks.
Like I said conservatives think weed is unamerican, unpatriotic, communist and probably even cause for gayness lol

Like I said conservatives think weed is unamerican, unpatriotic, communist and probably even cause for gayness lol
Well grasshopper when you get to my age hopefully you will see the forest instead of a tree.

Old age and treachery trump youth and exuberance every time...take that to the bank and you will prosper.

Well grasshopper when you get to my age hopefully you will see the forest instead of a tree.

Old age and treachery trump youth and exuberance every time...take that to the bank and you will prosper.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444262680.782549.jpg

my question would be: Is it better than the illegal kind?

Ha ha, funny, I know. Stay sober and keep your powder dry.
It is far better than the illegal kind, do you realize how much violence and killing goes into the production of illegal Mexican marihuana? It's "blood weed" like illegal diamonds are "blood diamonds"

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads