JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444171970.201812.jpg
Went into a shop in Eugene and they had 35 different kinds of Marijuana for 11$ a gram and 30$ 1/8oz ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444172019.482398.jpg
I don't believe in using it as it's plain "UNAMERICAN" [emoji9]

Last Edited:
LOL....I was in Florence, Or. on the 1st. I wanted to get to "BUDS 4 YOU!" and buy a gram and have the wife take a pic of me coming out the door with it. The store was backed out the door by about 15 people so I didn't. I don't really even smoke the stuff, once a year, twice maybe, maybe less. I wanted to buy and get the pic because when I first smoked the stuff a roach in the ashtray could get you 5 years in PRISON in Utah where I lived! Now it's legal.....Who woulda' thunk it back then eh?

"Lambs Breath" Phfhfff! LOL

Nope. Never will either.

And I suspect some folks I work with are going to get themselves in trouble with this new law. Our drug free policy continues to be based on federal law, so regardless of what WA and OR put into place, it's still off limits to all employees - if you want to keep your job, that is. We all get random tests 1-2 times per year to check.

And as for those that wish to purchase a gun, I'd be staying as far away from the stuff as possible, unless you want to consider committing a potential felony by answering "no" on your 4473. Question 11e asks about marijuana, and like my company, they base their requirements on federal law, not state law.

And if I did, I wouldn't be posting about it in a public gun forum. YMMV

Last Edited:
LOL....I was in Florence, Or. on the 1st. I wanted to get to "BUDS 4 YOU!" and buy a gram and have the wife take a pic of me coming out the door with it. The store was backed out the door by about 15 people so I didn't. I don't really even smoke the stuff, once a year, twice maybe, maybe less. I wanted to buy and get the pic because when I first smoked the stuff a roach in the ashtray could get you 5 years in PRISON in Utah where I lived! Now it's legal.....Who woulda' thunk it back then eh?

"Lambs Breath" Phfhfff! LOL
Yea I don't ever use it either but what the hell, for $30 an eighth I went ahead and bought one for the principal [emoji13]

Last Edited:
Here comes the naysayers

Naysayer? I only pointed to the potential consequences for those that use. Do what you want. It's legal in Oregon now. It's also illegal in certain other circumstances. Weigh the concerns and make an informed choice. That's all I'm saying.

Question 11e
Form 4473

"Are you an unlawfull user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?"
If you're an alcoholic you're "addicted" to a "controlled substance" also, do you drink? Is it any different than marihuana?

Naysayer? I only pointed to the potential consequences for those that use. Do what you want. It's legal in Oregon now. It's also illegal in certain other circumstances. Weigh the concerns and make an informed choice. That's all I'm saying.
Alright I apologize for jumping on you
I'm a libertarian and I don't think the government should tell us what we can or cannot do(within reason)

Question 11e
Form 4473

"Are you an unlawfull user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?"
If you're an alcoholic you're "addicted" to a "controlled substance" also, do you drink? Is it any different than marihuana?

The 4473 is a Federal BGC and under Federal law you are a unlawful user so you might want to have the mods delete this thread.

Nope. Never will either.

And I suspect some folks I work with are going to get themselves in trouble with this new law. Our drug free policy continues to be based on the national law, so regardless of what WA and OR put into place, it's still off limits to all employees - if you want to keep your job, that is. We all get random tests 1-2 times per year to check.

And as for those that wish to purchase a gun, I'd be staying as far away from the stuff as possible, unless you want to consider committing a potential felony by answering "no" on your 4473. Question 11e asks about marijuana, and like my company, they base their requirements on federal law, not state law.

And if I did, I wouldn't be posting about it in a public gun forum. YMMV
You're 100% right about employers and drug tests although in my opinion what people do when not on the clock is their own business but it is something that people will need to be cautious of.. I agree

Alright I apologize for jumping on you
I'm a libertarian and I don't think the government should tell us what we can or cannot do(within reason)

No worries - I'm a Libertarian too ;) Just one on the more conservative side is all. I agree that less laws/restrictions is the way to go. I'm quite tired of a new law being the answer to every problem.

The 4473 is a Federal BGC and under Federal law you are a unlawful user so you might want to have the mods delete this thread.
I don't use it, I just legally purchased it for the thrill of it, it'll be a gift to one of the "potheads" I know [emoji6]

Yea I don't ever use it either but what the hell, for $30 an eighth I went ahead and bought one for the principal [emoji13]
I'm pretty sure a lot of Teachers smoke it but I'd never have thought a Principal would!:eek:

Seriously though, I stay away from that stuff nowadays. I Voted for it only to get it out of the way as an issue that might stop some people from Voting the 2ndA as a priority seeing as a lot of Progressives rallied behind it so hard.

So I guess $30 will be $36 as soon as the tax is in place, right?

If I were you I would never ever sign any form concerning a firearm purchase. Read felony. Your bringing the subject to light on a public forum just is mind blowing, talk about shooting oneself in the foot! And they say weed does not impare judgement! OK then. The Internet is forever.

If I were you I would never ever sign any form concerning a firearm purchase. Read felony. Your bringing the subject to light on a public forum just is mind blowing, talk about shooting oneself in the foot! And they say weed does not impare judgement! OK then. The Internet is forever.
Yea and everything on the Internet is true and legally binding and facebook has stolen every single picture every person who has ever posted online took for use against us by the NSA

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR