Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone bought some legal marijuana yet?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Khalsa, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Khalsa

Khalsa Active Member

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444171970.201812.jpg
    Went into a shop in Eugene and they had 35 different kinds of Marijuana for 11$ a gram and 30$ 1/8oz ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444172019.482398.jpg
    I don't believe in using it as it's plain "UNAMERICAN" [emoji9]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  2. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

LOL....I was in Florence, Or. on the 1st. I wanted to get to "BUDS 4 YOU!" and buy a gram and have the wife take a pic of me coming out the door with it. The store was backed out the door by about 15 people so I didn't. I don't really even smoke the stuff, once a year, twice maybe, maybe less. I wanted to buy and get the pic because when I first smoked the stuff a roach in the ashtray could get you 5 years in PRISON in Utah where I lived! Now it's legal.....Who woulda' thunk it back then eh?

"Lambs Breath" Phfhfff! LOL

Caveman Jim, orygun and Khalsa like this.
  3. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

That $hit will bamage your drain! :s0140:

4. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Nope. Never will either.

And I suspect some folks I work with are going to get themselves in trouble with this new law. Our drug free policy continues to be based on federal law, so regardless of what WA and OR put into place, it's still off limits to all employees - if you want to keep your job, that is. We all get random tests 1-2 times per year to check.

And as for those that wish to purchase a gun, I'd be staying as far away from the stuff as possible, unless you want to consider committing a potential felony by answering "no" on your 4473. Question 11e asks about marijuana, and like my company, they base their requirements on federal law, not state law.

And if I did, I wouldn't be posting about it in a public gun forum. YMMV

WilliamIV, decklin, Slobray and 13 others like this.
  5. Khalsa

Khalsa Active Member

Yea I don't ever use it either but what the hell, for $30 an eighth I went ahead and bought one for the principal [emoji13]

6. etrain16

Naysayer? I only pointed to the potential consequences for those that use. Do what you want. It's legal in Oregon now. It's also illegal in certain other circumstances. Weigh the concerns and make an informed choice. That's all I'm saying.

WilliamIV, decklin, Slobray and 5 others like this.
  7. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

I'll wait for the legal herion :rolleyes:

8. Khalsa

Khalsa Active Member

Question 11e
    Form 4473

“Are you an unlawfull user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?"
    If you're an alcoholic you're "addicted" to a "controlled substance" also, do you drink? Is it any different than marihuana?

clearconscience likes this.
  9. Khalsa

Khalsa Active Member

Alright I apologize for jumping on you
    I'm a libertarian and I don't think the government should tell us what we can or cannot do(within reason)

oli700, Slobray, Martini_Up and 4 others like this.
  10. Khalsa

Khalsa Active Member

I doubt that Heroin will become legal or mainstream but maybe.. At least it would put some Mexican narco-traficantes out of business

11. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Gota Justify!

Pot heads are so funny! :s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:

12. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

The 4473 is a Federal BGC and under Federal law you are a unlawful user so you might want to have the mods delete this thread.

13. Khalsa

Khalsa Active Member

You're 100% right about employers and drug tests although in my opinion what people do when not on the clock is their own business but it is something that people will need to be cautious of.. I agree

etrain16 likes this.
  14. etrain16

No worries - I'm a Libertarian too ;) Just one on the more conservative side is all. I agree that less laws/restrictions is the way to go. I'm quite tired of a new law being the answer to every problem.

15. Khalsa

Khalsa Active Member

I don't use it, I just legally purchased it for the thrill of it, it'll be a gift to one of the "potheads" I know [emoji6]

orygun, slimer13 and etrain16 like this.
  16. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure a lot of Teachers smoke it but I'd never have thought a Principal would!:eek:

Seriously though, I stay away from that stuff nowadays. I Voted for it only to get it out of the way as an issue that might stop some people from Voting the 2ndA as a priority seeing as a lot of Progressives rallied behind it so hard.

So I guess $30 will be $36 as soon as the tax is in place, right?

BoonDocks36, CHLChris and Khalsa like this.
  17. rick49

rick49 Lewis Well-Known Member

If I were you I would never ever sign any form concerning a firearm purchase. Read felony. Your bringing the subject to light on a public forum just is mind blowing, talk about shooting oneself in the foot! And they say weed does not impare judgement! OK then. The Internet is forever.

18. Khalsa

Khalsa Active Member

Yea and everything on the Internet is true and legally binding and facebook has stolen every single picture every person who has ever posted online took for use against us by the NSA

PiratePast40 and orygun like this.
  19. rick49

rick49 Lewis Well-Known Member

One screenshot could land you in prison grasshopper, just sayin

BoonDocks36 and U201491 like this.
  20. Khalsa

Khalsa Active Member

Obviously cause I'm just such a major criminal They have just nothing better to do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.