JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Used to hunt with a 270 that is incredibly accurate but in these thick brushy woods we have, even if I watched the bullet enter the vitals through the scope, the animal still has plenty of energy to run a hundred yards and by then can be gone into cover so deep there is no retrieving him.

So I thought I needed some real knockdown power and had an old AR laying around so I built a Beo out of it, thats fun. Didnt' see anything last year so it didn't matter and I'm still in need of a 3X magnifier for my Eotec and need to fix my mag problems.

But after getting bit by the autoloader bug, I've been looking at a shotgun that can handle both HD and the deer woods.

I've narrowed it down to either a mossy 930 or a remmy 11-87 all others are just too damn much money and even the remington is a bit too spendy.

Found some pretty good info so far on what I want to assemble. But if any of you guys have any input I'd like to hear it..:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top