JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Used to hunt with a 270 that is incredibly accurate but in these thick brushy woods we have, even if I watched the bullet enter the vitals through the scope, the animal still has plenty of energy to run a hundred yards and by then can be gone into cover so deep there is no retrieving him.

So I thought I needed some real knockdown power and had an old AR laying around so I built a Beo out of it, thats fun. Didnt' see anything last year so it didn't matter and I'm still in need of a 3X magnifier for my Eotec and need to fix my mag problems.

But after getting bit by the autoloader bug, I've been looking at a shotgun that can handle both HD and the deer woods.

I've narrowed it down to either a mossy 930 or a remmy 11-87 all others are just too damn much money and even the remington is a bit too spendy.

Found some pretty good info so far on what I want to assemble. But if any of you guys have any input I'd like to hear it..:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top