JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

I am 29 and generally not many people in my generation or younger are in to guns. I would love to have a group of people around my age to go shooting with some time.

Most of my college buds are either on the east coast or on ships somewhere around the world. I would like to make a few friends in Vancouver! Maybe start a shooting club in vancouver for the younger set..

---
Casey :s0155:

Unfortunately, when it comes to the gun community, guys my age seem to be the younger ones...and I am 42. There are alot of younger guys on the Glock forums but they are seldom the type I would want to associate with too much. :)

I am 20! Although I live in Beaverton, not Vancouver, my husband and I visit there often.
There do seem to be quite a few members on the younger side on NWFA! Most of us aren't too mean. :s0155:

It seems people either grow up shooting or, like me, start shooting in late teens/twenties. Go to your local range(s) and you'll see plenty of people your age.

For maximum interest in a shooting club, advertise that you buy the first pitcher of beer after each range session.

I know quite a few people in our age range (I'm 33 but have a lot of friends that shoot that are younger) although I am just now getting into it. Strangely enough most of them are from church.

Dude, you guys are old... :F

I turn 21 next month - Feb 15.
So close...

I'm told I'm very mature for my age, though. The receding hairline doesn't help either. How the **** do I have a receding hairline at age 20?!

Dude, you guys are old... :F

I turn 21 next month - Feb 15.
So close...

I'm told I'm very mature for my age, though. The receding hairline doesn't help either. How the **** do I have a receding hairline at age 20?!

I have a receding hairline too.. since I was 20. You get used to it- just buzz it off. Shaggy hair with a receding hairline is hard to pull off.

I am 25 and for the most part just got into guns, I bought my first gun a .22 when i was 20(because it was $10 more than a bb gun) and then got my first shotgun when I was 22. Then in 2008 i bought 6 guns and built an AR and went all in by getting my first Class III weapon and a CHL!

33 here. Have been into guns since I was a little boy, but it was not until a few years ago that I could start to afford them, had to finish college first. Now that I can have them it looks as if I might loose them (damn election)!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews