JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

I am 29 and generally not many people in my generation or younger are in to guns. I would love to have a group of people around my age to go shooting with some time.

Most of my college buds are either on the east coast or on ships somewhere around the world. I would like to make a few friends in Vancouver! Maybe start a shooting club in vancouver for the younger set..

---
Casey :s0155:

Unfortunately, when it comes to the gun community, guys my age seem to be the younger ones...and I am 42. There are alot of younger guys on the Glock forums but they are seldom the type I would want to associate with too much. :)

I am 20! Although I live in Beaverton, not Vancouver, my husband and I visit there often.
There do seem to be quite a few members on the younger side on NWFA! Most of us aren't too mean. :s0155:

It seems people either grow up shooting or, like me, start shooting in late teens/twenties. Go to your local range(s) and you'll see plenty of people your age.

For maximum interest in a shooting club, advertise that you buy the first pitcher of beer after each range session.

I know quite a few people in our age range (I'm 33 but have a lot of friends that shoot that are younger) although I am just now getting into it. Strangely enough most of them are from church.

Dude, you guys are old... :F

I turn 21 next month - Feb 15.
So close...

I'm told I'm very mature for my age, though. The receding hairline doesn't help either. How the **** do I have a receding hairline at age 20?!

Dude, you guys are old... :F

I turn 21 next month - Feb 15.
So close...

I'm told I'm very mature for my age, though. The receding hairline doesn't help either. How the **** do I have a receding hairline at age 20?!

I have a receding hairline too.. since I was 20. You get used to it- just buzz it off. Shaggy hair with a receding hairline is hard to pull off.

I am 25 and for the most part just got into guns, I bought my first gun a .22 when i was 20(because it was $10 more than a bb gun) and then got my first shotgun when I was 22. Then in 2008 i bought 6 guns and built an AR and went all in by getting my first Class III weapon and a CHL!

33 here. Have been into guns since I was a little boy, but it was not until a few years ago that I could start to afford them, had to finish college first. Now that I can have them it looks as if I might loose them (damn election)!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top