JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From what I can tell the large majority is under 30 here. Or under 20. :huh:

Well... Its the subset of gun owners who also know the Internet. My grandpa, for instance, is a life-long NRA member, but he can't fathom computers. Kinda funny, because he made his living running a typewriter sales shop. At 85 though, hes not tied in to technology the way the younger group is. I think the fact that this is a website tends to skew the age group young.

Well... Its the subset of gun owners who also know the Internet. My grandpa, for instance, is a life-long NRA member, but he can't fathom computers. Kinda funny, because he made his living running a typewriter sales shop. At 85 though, hes not tied in to technology the way the younger group is. I think the fact that this is a website tends to skew the age group young.

Same goes for my boss. He -hates- computers. Probably because he is still on a $10 dial up connection... :s0114: He also is a lifelong NRA member and big on second amendment rights.

...all you youngsters.

<--- 14 going on 40 in a couple years.

The guy who runs this joint is about 15 or so. Met him once... his mom had to drive him. Want's to be called "Mr."

Ppffft whateverrrr :s0131:

I think there are a lot of the younger folks out there on gun boards. Think SgtKashim is right on about it being a puter thing. Being right around Portland you should all be heading to Tri-County Gun Club (TCGC) and trying out some of the shooting sports there. Shooting tin cans in the mud is fun, but getting together at a little match is also a ton-o-fun, lot less freaky than meeting up with strangers in the forest with guns too.

Dude, you guys are old... :F

I turn 21 next month - Feb 15.
So close...

I'm told I'm very mature for my age, though. The receding hairline doesn't help either. How the **** do I have a receding hairline at age 20?!

Heh....it starts to recede, little by little.....then you notice your forehead looks a little bigger.....then all of a sudden you can see skin on the top of your head...then a little more.....then you say screw it! and start using the #1 or #2 setting on your clippers.....then.....you look like Mr. Hooper... ( that will date me ;) )

My one piece of advice: Do put sunscreen on your head in the summer....trust me :s0155:

Oh....33 and haven't had hair on the top of my head in a decade. Hats, FTW. :s0112:

I'm 26 now. I got my first gun in 6th grade, my second in 8th. I've had a hunting license every year since about 8th grade, with a few exceptions due to deployments and being stationed on the east coast. I've always been into guns and shooting, but only in the last couple years had the money to buy them, and a place to keep them.

34 here! (well I think so the age does not mean what it used to)

Been shooting guns off and on since highschool, But kinda got serious about getting some stuff together in 2008 and now my safe is to small :( Anyone want to sell me a S&W revolver? I mean I have a problem so says the wife I can't seem to stop good thing she knows about maybe half what i got!

come out to speed steel tomorrow at ARPC and you can see my new ruger carbine PC9! Sweet gun! Lets see how crappy I do with it!

Steven

34 here! (well I think so the age does not mean what it used to)

Been shooting guns off and on since highschool, But kinda got serious about getting some stuff together in 2008 and now my safe is to small :( Anyone want to sell me a S&W revolver? I mean I have a problem so says the wife I can't seem to stop good thing she knows about maybe half what i got!

come out to speed steel tomorrow at ARPC and you can see my new ruger carbine PC9! Sweet gun! Lets see how crappy I do with it!

Steven
Speed Steel is on Sunday (the 25th), but I'd really like to see your PC9.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top