JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a very large collection of video games compiled over several years. I also have games for PC, XBOX, and PS4.

Among the "shooters" I've enjoyed:

Red Dead Redemption (playing this one again since they made it compatible with the newer XBOX One)
Call of Juarez....the series of games
Sniper Elite 2 & 3
Mafia and Mafia II
Far Cry series,

and several of the Call of Duty games.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of my game collection.

Any other game enthusiasts here?

Wolfenstein Series
Badlands 2 was fun
Farcry series
COD series
Black ops series
MOdern Warfare series
Battlefield 1&2 (never played after)
Halo 1-4
Time Splitters
James Bond Golden eye
Deus Ex 1
Counter strike

Old PC, PS & Xbox gamer here. I also love RPGs, Tower Defense (anyone remember Warcraft 3 mods?) and played WoW for a couple years when it first came out.

Great way to enjoy friends without meeting at a bar for my wife and I.

I don't play very often these days.

That may change after the knee surgery for a time.

I'm sure I've forgotten some.

I'm old-school...
--Classic Doom (not D3 or the reboot)
--Quake, QII, Q3A (esp. Q3A's Political Arena 2000-election mod)
--Unreal Tournament 2004
--Battlefield 1942/BF Vietnam (pretty much the historicals from the Battlefield series)

There is not bubblegum out right now. New Doom was ho-hum just like the last one a few years ago.Nothing earth shattering coming out this fall expect more call of duty and halo reboots.

Doh!

How could I forget Doom and Quake.

Thought they were the greatest games when they first came out.

Nothing brings nestolgia on the FPS then Wolfinstien and the cheesy natzi's always shouting "mine laimen!" (Not sure of the spelling but it was "My Life!").

Anyone not familiar with the game should try it. That's where Windows got thier screen saver where it looks like your walking around in a maze of red brick walls. Also, as far as I know it was the first FPS ever.

Then a majority of the creators collaborated on Doom and Doom 2 I believe.

Can't go wrong with the classics: old school Doom, Castle Wolenstein and Duke Nukem 3D. Also, the original PlayStation Resident Evil games, while not necessarily shooters, are a nice slice of survival horror nostalgia for me. I really play more old-school games than I do the new ones.

Battlefield 4.....multiplayer online of course. There is something satisfying in knowing that the guy you just sniped is a real player on the other end yelling "dammit!" at the screen.

I'm just OK playing it. My kids however rack up some impressive body counts.

E

I have not played in quite a while, however my favorites were:

Battle Field (all of them)
Rainbow Six Series (what got me into gaming on PC)
COD (most all of them)
GTAV (love the open world)

My screen name actually comes from when the first XBOX console added the live feature, right around 9/11 hence the MilitantBEEMER (reference to Todd Beamer - Let's Roll)

With the offerings that has been released for the Playstation 4 and Xbox 1 have not been all that impressive. Next gen? Bullbubblegum, just wanted to make me buy another console.

With the offerings that has been released for the Playstation 4 and Xbox 1 have not been all that impressive. Next gen? Bullbubblegum, just wanted to make me buy another console.

That and NOT being backward compatible is a huge down side for me.

Tin foil hat time....

Not 100% on the ps4 but the xbox1 has a clause in the agreement terms that's allows them to use the camera and mic at thier discretion to 'better understand their customers'. I.e. We can spy on you any time we want.o_O

Sniper Elite V2 and Sniper Elite 3 are quite fun.
Im not much of a gamer. But The one and only game I do get excited for is the Fallout franchise. Its pretty fun. Ive yet to get the next gen consoles (for FO4).. Since most of my fun money goes towards firearms.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top