JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The best wines are from that region as were some of my best clients. Thinking about it, I am tempted to go pull a cork right now.

Honestly if my body had anything left I would consider a proposal. I lifted far to many boards for one man in a lifetime and now pay the price.
Silver Hand

I can carry every to the boat, tools, boards, wine glasses, anything you need. Think about it, the boats getting hauled out at rocky pointe on March 10. So anytime after that when the boat gets put back in the water works for me.

The best wines are from that region as were some of my best clients. Thinking about it, I am tempted to go pull a cork right now.

Honestly if my body had anything left I would consider a proposal. I lifted far to many boards for one man in a lifetime and now pay the price.
Silver Hand

I do have many years of WW experience but none paying. I believe that if I tried to work for pay for someone I don't know then I would not be happy and I don't do criticism good at all. Takes the fun out of it for me. I like small jobs for friends and family.
Good luck with your project.:)

116_1488.JPG IMGP0334.JPG Oak Box 6.JPG Pic Frame.JPG 107_0703.jpg

Ok Jim, you win. I'll let you do it for free ;)
Nice work. Thanks for sharing.

I do have many years of WW experience but none paying. I believe that if I tried to work for pay for someone I don't know then I would not be happy and I don't do criticism good at all. Takes the fun out of it for me. I like small jobs for friends and family.
Good luck with your project.:)

View attachment 277617 View attachment 277618 View attachment 277623 View attachment 277624 View attachment 277626

Scuff the fiberglass to aid in a good grip, also releases the glaze/gases of the fiberglass. 3M 4400 and stainless steal screws that you plug with teak. It's not really a hard job if you know how to work with wood for angle connections and sizing.

Curious as to how the boards are anchored to the fiberglass.

Where is your boat kept moored after Rocky Pointe? I owned a boatyard nearby and did this kind of work, now semi retired.Live not far from R.P. and actually once worked there long ago.This is not a difficult job.
Bob

Hey,where did you find this picture of my boat?
That's actually a 64 Owens I fixed up back in the early 80's. I was looking at Craig's list for boats and ran across it for sale. Apparently it had sunk in some marina and was being sold for salvage. Wasn't bad lookin when I had it.:confused:

I have a covered slip at PacMar. Shouldn't be a hard labor job to do, just looking for a craftsman in wood. It's a art to do really good wood work. I will do all the varnishing, just need someone to build the template and get the boards fastened correctly. Thank you ,

Where is your boat kept moored after Rocky Pointe? I owned a boatyard nearby and did this kind of work, now semi retired.Live not far from R.P. and actually once worked there long ago.This is not a difficult job.
Bob

Sure, bring the boat back from a fishing trip in Canada on the 4th of March , haul out on the 10th, then a couple of buddies are flying in for a fishing trip 17-22. Email me at [email protected]

Perhaps we can get together before, during or after your haulout at R.P. I have access to work space close to I-5, Marine Dr. if I need it.
Is there a way to private message here to exchange phone numbers?

Well made it back in my slip Wednesday evening , just in time before this weather hit us. Took two weeks of grinding and filling the cap to level the mounting area for the teak. Teak came from a 100 year old bar in Indonesia, 13" wide planks are extremely hard to find in a 6/4 thickness. Nicest teak I've ever seen. Looking forward to some dry weather to start the varnish procedure.

IMG_4462.JPG IMG_4487.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top