JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a master wood worker, want to add a teak cap on the coaming/ cockpit area on my sportfisher. Let me know. Thanks NWFA...

image.jpeg

Yup, it's a ways from Battle Ground! I know some people that work at Coeur d'Alene Custom Boats. There are a couple of very talented builders that could do this for you, but I don't think they'll travel. If I think of anyone closer I'll keep you posted..:)

floors 001.JPG I never drank a beer wile doing the quality of work I did over a life time of construction and fine wood working. Unfortunately I have retired. Were you having the house installed or just the deck and rails?
Silver Hand

Last Edited:
Just the cap around the cockpit. Moxon has the vertical grain teak for the lumber needed. Just like in the picture but not doing the coaming board which is the lower inside part of the cap. Just the top cap.

I never drank a beer wile doing the quality of work I did over a life time of construction and fine wood working. Unfortunately I have retired. Were you having the house installed or just the deck and rails?
Silver Hand

image.jpeg

I snapped a picture of the step in my L.R. Just for the heck of it, one of my last Jobs before retiring was to finish all the custom wood work in my home.

That is a nice piece of wood work on that boat and I understand how it is done but for the blind attachments the master used for expansion and contraction.
Silver Hand

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top